djs1

Reaction score
Has anyone developed rashford,gribbin,fosu-mensah,lingard etc to realise their potential?.every save i see rashford make a couple of appearances in three seasons which must surely cripple his progress

Im in my 5th Season with United
Was never big on Lingard and sold him
I couldnt find the games to give to Rashford so wasted him a bit
Fosu-Mensah has developed nicely for me and I have him as a comfortable back-up/rotation option at CB. Ive seen the AI use him at CM/CDM in a few of my other saves.
Gribbin IMO is a star in the making, Ive actively looked try at get him games when I can and he always plays well either at CAM or at AMR as an Adv.Playmaker. Also Andrea Periera (sp) plays the same role with Gribbin behind Mata in my selections

I'm in my 8th Season with United
Lingard is a good squad rotation player. His versatility is also a big bonus. Scores quite often.
Gribbin is class. I feel I wasted him a bit as I had better AMC's in Ferati and Knight (own regen). Ended up playing gribbin on wings and central midfield due to heavy competition in AMC position.
Fosu-Mensah has developed nicely and is a comfortable rotation option at CB. I had loaned him for first 4 seasons in the game.
Andreas Pereira was sold to another EPL club as he was not the best option for me in that position.
Rashford plays in league 2 after 8 seasons.

Hey, Im in year 2026. Thought i'd share how thoose players have developed. (Some i have with me. Some i never had)
I'll write a side note to each player on progress ETC - Not sure how to add photos to this website.

rashford - Now 27yrs old. in terms of seasonal performance. he didnt really impact until third season in (Loaned to bournemouth playing 21 games - scoring 9) improved each season from there playing for UTD until 2021 - Sold to Leicester for 22.5m.... Two season with them playing 73games in total scoring 31goals, 11assists. Was then sold to Spurs for 41.5m and scored avg. 12goals per season. Stats are pretty good was developed more as a AMC. Value in currant season : 33m

gribbin
He didnt have a very good start. No senior debut until 2019 when he was loaned to Hull (Plays 7 EPL games, scoring 1) Then a loan spell the following season with Reading in Championship (Played 17, Scored 2 and assist 7)
Then found himself sat in UTD reserves again despite now developing good stats - I then signed him in 2022/2023 for 13M He has now been a first team player for last three seasons. Value - 17M

fosu-mensah He hasnt seen much of a better life tbh. tons of loan spells leading avg game time. before UTD sold him to West Brom for 10m in 2021. He is now there first team player. Average development in my opinion. overall stats OK. Value 9m

lingard -
Jesse being the eldest of the selection. He is now a top player for West ham in season 2024. From the start though Utd saw nothing in him and after a loan spell with Sheff Wed in 2016. He was sold to Newcastle for 1.7m and spent 4 seasons with then in and out the first team. 2020 West ham snapped him up for 2.5m and since then he has averaged 30games. Stats develiped OK but so far has had the worse future out the lot. Valued - 235K

I hope this answers your Question the best i can. Out of the four i would say put time into Rashford, Gribbin mainly. you may have better luck with Fosu-Mensah and Lingard if you keep them at utd. Seems there development dropped due to AI utd forgetting about them