Status
Not open for further replies.

Sumner_05

Reaction score
I holidayed till 2027 and Man Utd are the dominant force in English football, see screenshot below, won the premier league 10 years running !!!

Suprising in some of my saves United start to fall down the table slowly but great to see this :)

I holidayed 2 seconds and IRL Man Utd are the dominant force in football!

Suprising in some of my saves United start to fall down the table slowly but great to see this :)
ino quite weird thou 10 years in na row

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

I holidayed 2 seconds and IRL Man Utd are the dominant force in football!
haha alright mate

can't say im surprised (H) , the truly mighty never fall from grace

Since the results of holidayed games are pretty random and unless you're putting up the save (which has its own designated thread by the way) this doesnt really warrant its own thread, in my opinion. Not saying you're wrong though.

They usually fall away from the top 4 pack by the 4th season in my games. When Ferguson retires they never manage to recover and usually hang around 6th-9th place.

They usually fall away from the top 4 pack by the 4th season in my games. When Ferguson retires they never manage to recover and usually hang around 6th-9th place.
gary neville is manager with solskajaer as his assistant, but he's only bin manager for 3 seasons.

The only surprising thing here is that you're surprised. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.