joker1234

Reaction score
How to make a real power force?View attachment 434508
Nani is going to PSG for 50m,and i have 100m until end of this season.In 3rd i will get more money so money isn't problem.Maybe AMR?And Januzaj is back after loan from Braga.

You're already a power force. Mostly excellent, young players, with some nice older ones. And you have multiple players for various positions. Only thing to do now is get and tutor excellent regens for years to come.

Januzaj is still rated at only 2 Million $? T_T Use him, he's monstrous.

Thanks,i have richario and mario pugliese in reserve squad,and i will play now januzaj in amc position as ap

wtf januzaj only 2M??
use him mate, you wont regret it.. although you need some patience for a few months..
in a year he would become great player..
set piece taker, goals+assists machine..

Thanks,i rejected a 25m offer for powell,and Januzaj is now values at 8.5m after 2 games.

Wow, I'm in first season with Man Utd and have Januzaj and Zaha out on loan at the moment, looks like they turn into great players.

just get alot of young talent. after a few years, theyll be class and you can either keep or sell them for massive profit.

Regarding Powell and Januzaj - many young players have variable Potential Ability (PA) - meaning in that in each game they have different levels they can reach.

To get an idea check the potential stars a coach with high 'Judging Potential Ability' gives a player under report. In my game both have 4.5 and are becoming great but not as good for bigxpz above - I suspect in your game they have lower PA.

Make sure you have older players tutoring them as often as possible (not Rooney - he has problems with everyone) and they need game time to develop.