BuzzLIte

Reaction score
It's the end of the 2nd season and I'm having a little trouble

Here's my squad
View attachment 182275
Missing: Chris Smalling, Park Ji-Sung
Leaving: Ryan Giggs, Wes Brown

The places that probably need the most improvement are finding a RW because I want someone better than Nani and Valencia, and LB because Evra is aging.

For LB, I might just buy Criscito or Bale in 1-2 years.

For RW, I'm a little stumped.
I'm having a tiny money issue, so I don't want to spend more than 60M. Since I'm only spending on this one position, I'd like an established winger with high pace, acceleration, and crossing. My thoughts were Ronaldo (94M), Robben (45M), Pato (55M), Aguero (38M), or maybe even Sneijder (44M) and retrain him because he's already Competent at RW.

Thoughts?​

Lb - Cissokho, Jose Enrique or Criscito.
Rw - Gervinho, Navas, Perotti, Scholetto. Out of the options you stated I would get Aguero.

Are you looking for an out and out winger or an Inside forward.
IMO Lennon from Spurs is really good in the game.He is doing great in my current save and did brilliantly for me in a West Brom save I had.Actually I have just re read what you wanted and you want a winger because you want crossing but youd be better off getting an inside forward(because there are so many) and get Hulk he is an absolute beast weather he is playing as an IF on the RW or as a poacher up top he will bury every chance he gets.

Porto want 25M for Hulk, but I'm going to try to get that down to 17M before I get him. Another option I'm looking at is Mesut Ozil who's unhappy right now. I think I could get him for 36M.

definitely should get Hulk. Theo Walcott is good at RW for that formation too

Ok, Messi for 56M on 280K p/w...or Mesut Ozil for 14M on 106K p/w?
Note that Messi has been on a slow decline for the entire game

Last edited:
if you get messi i want to know how as im always 75k p/w under what he wants and he is impossible to get !!

get hulk, aguero or sneijder, all good players. you could even try robinho, i know he is getting old but could still do the job.

If you're wanting an Inside Forward, James Rodriguez - Porto is a good call, you might have to retrain him to AML though.

Off topic: What's your partnership like with Rooney&Munian and what roles have you got them on?

Gabriel Torje is a great winger or Navas. if you look for an inside forward then James Rodriguez and Hulk are the best