Monkey101

Reaction score
I want to sign english youngsters for my manchester united save....

Any suggestions???

Also on who you think i should sell

Last edited:
Starting a new game

Rodwell is the only one I can think of at the start of a game, in a few seasons u might want to have a look at signing Ross Barkley (Everton) at the start of the game he is only 17, but he turns out to be a good player, he is a regular in my England team in my Man Utd/England game and I'm in 2018 now, he is 24-25 and still a regular. They r the only 2 players that come to mind, u could also use the player search as well.

Conor wickham can develop if given the right game time and training, liverpool have just bought him on my newcastle save for 15 million, after he was at sunderland for 3 seasons, i once had wickham 2 seasons in for everton and trained him well and gave him first team time and had him being tutored from ruud van nistelrooy.....who is a quality tutor!

bit of a gamble but Shaw from Southampton Under 18s is a good prospect given the right tutoring could be a good/leading Premier League left-back

why especially english youngsters? i would suggest looking at sime vrsaljko, carlos fierro and mateo kovacic for the future.

how about the new boy powell? he is only 17 at start of game scouts say he good be solid prem player in future...no idea how he turns out though

Thanks guys

I know a few like Rodwell, Barkley, Walker etc...

But has anyone signed Redmond, Thorne or know of any others that turn out good??

Thanks guys

I know a few like Rodwell, Barkley, Walker etc...

But has anyone signed Redmond, Thorne or know of any others that turn out good??

REDMOND IS BEAST! Started a lot of games for me first season and Im Chelsea. Is just as good on the left attacking mid as well as right. I would suggest put him on training to help his finishing.

All the names mentioned so far can turn into quality players. In fact, there are a lot of English youngsters who can become superstars, but they only get there if you are willing to give them the game time, tutoring, and loan moves to help them reach their full potential.

Check out my challenge thread, even if it isn't really something you're looking into, you'll find a 200+ name shortlist of the lesser known English wonderkids on it.

Thanks Fella i will take a look

Thorne turns out decent enough, its mostly a case of when you buy him though from my experience, get him January first season or the end of it but only after hes been involved in about 10-20 games

Connor wickham, Rodwell... And you have already Danny Welbeck, Phil Jones, Smalling

Give Spurs a scout, they've got a couple of good youngsters. Think Harry Kane is the best this year? Think Liverpool might have one or two decent youngsters in their ranks with varying PAs so could be good.

You already have Smalling and Jones for young defensive talent, midfield wise look at Jack Rodwell and one of my favourite young English talents Tom Cairney, for strikers, Welbeck and Delfouneso work wonders for me.

Hope this helped.

Try Robbie Cotton, Caulker/Walker from Spurs, Robinson/Sterling from Liverpool, Tiago Iilori (english/portugese born in london), Mceachran..theres a few.

Thanks for all the feedback guys.

Can anyone tell me how collinson turns out??