Man Utd extend lead to six points

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
A second-half header from Darren Fletcher gives Man Utd a 2-1 victory against Middlesbrough.

More...

Dirty Diving stupid ****** Ronaldo is.

We didn't deserve to win, or even draw really....but he is one cheating wank stain that needs a good kicking.

Lee Cattermoles tackling was top notch may i add.

as you say we did deserve to win

This will bring moans from the Boro fans, but i don't think he dived for the penalty. It wasn't a penalty, don't get me wrong, but i do think he lost his balance, and cos Schwarzer had come racin out the ref gave a pen. Also, Ronaldo has been a lot better than the likes of Drogba all season

Fletcher is teh pwnage..obv

and I was impressed with Catermole :O had a few neat wee passes as well

as you say we did deserve to win

This will bring moans from the Boro fans, but i don't think he dived for the penalty. It wasn't a penalty, don't get me wrong, but i do think he lost his balance, and cos Schwarzer had come racin out the ref gave a pen. Also, Ronaldo has been a lot better than the likes of Drogba all season

I agree although he did dive for a free kick later. No-one talks about when he was kicked across the legs and he stumbled but managed to stay on his feet and didnt dive in a situation where most players (even the people who dont dive) would go down.

I know, nice one for pointin that out Grant. Also, how Boateng wasn't booked in the first half was a miracle

God you Man U fans suck. You ***** about Jarosik despite the fact Giggs dived at Old Trafford for the pen and now your sticking up for Cron when he dived

I know, nice one for pointin that out Grant. Also, how Boateng wasn't booked in the first half was a miracle

Boateng Greg, not Jarosik, I said Boateng. Don't remember me mentioing Jarosik at all

Also, Giggs was touched, which although there wasn't much contact, most players would go down in that situation. And like i said before, Ron lost his balance but the ref perceived it to be a pen because of the way Scharzer came out.

Why woudl you mention Jiri in this thread, but it wasnt that last week when you felt done over by Jiris dive, thought you did history, stuff that happened a week ago is still relevant

nah, I never said owt about Jarosik divin, I havent spoken to ya since the Celtic game. I thought it was clumsy from Vidic tbh...and the only reason I felt hard done by is cos we pwned you :p