Man Utd Finance Advice

FM-KING

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah just started a new game with United, just want to know how to control the finances in the first season? They have alot of loans and player wages are pretty high! What do you do to avoid big losses every month?

You will lose about £8m a month if I remember correctly. Nothing you can do but try and trim the squad, get rid of dead wood and dont spend much, try to bring youth through and if they are not good enough can get a few mil for each of them once they have played a few games. If you sell people over 48 months then you have money coming into the club every month which helps your monthly profits.

also perform well in the champions league by progressing far and picking up bonuses for winning group games etc:)

See if you can sell and replace Scholes Giggs and Neville before the season starts. They have massive sallaries that they don't justify.

ok thanks alot! Now trying to get all my coaching stars to 5 if possible! a few are there but I need tactics and attacking lol

Try getting rid of highly paid non performers, sell unwanted players to generate more revenue, offer players lower contracts, sign youth players (they are cheaper and demand much lower wages), take a tour of asia or america in the off season.

...oh and of course WIN TROPHIES. Thats probably the quickest way to increase revenue.

dont get rid giggs scholes or neville, they brilliant for tutoring your younf players particularly any wonder kids. if youre not playing them, set theier status to back up, and at then og the season re negotiate their conrtac to a much lower wage. so once they retire they will join your coaching staff. dont worry about 5 stars, between the coaches there and di salvo, moniz and baldini, you should have 4 star minimum on everything, which is more than fine. dont buy players like villa if you're goona spend big go for wonger starts that have 6-10 years in them, aguero, dezko, gourcuff, and wonderkids etc,