wolfblader

Reaction score
I'm just about to finish my third season with man utd sweeping everything up (well, almost. Chelsea beat me in the FA cup final through penalties aftre coming back from 2 down. And my last match will be the Champions league against PSG. Fingers crossed.)

my current squad right now is

gk: De Gea / Johnstone
rb: Rafael / Stones
cb: Hummels / Rojo / Jones / Balanta
lb: Shaw / Mings

rm: Di Maria / Valvania
cm: Pogba / Bender / Herrera / Cook
lm: Mata / Patrick Roberts
amc: Januzaj / Odegaard

st: Ronaldo / Wilson

any suggestions to who to sell or add to my current squad? I'm particularly looking for a good false 9 that can have an impact right away.

also, I would like to shift Stones to a cb position. however, that would mean selling one of my cbs and getting another backup to rafael.

I have Ruben Neves and Bentaleb coming in to reinforce the midfield already so I've got that side strongly covered.

any suggestions yall?

If you move Stones to CB, then sell Rojo. Jones will help with registration + others are beter than Rojo IMO.

For RB, if you are looking for english players, then you should look at Chambers, Flanagan, Clyne and Trippier. If a non-english, then Sciglio, de Vrij, Azpilicueta, Sebastian Jung. Also you can take a look at Bacary Sagna. He is oldish but he can still do a good job.

For a F9, I'd recommend Lewandowski and Benzema. Also look at Pato, Ayoze, Kruse and Pratto.

Well, this is my opinion.

Thanks for the input!

I really fancy chambers. but the bloke moved to man city and will be hard to pry. will take a look at trippier though! seems a solid back up.

and thanks for the suggestion of lewandowski and benzema! they dont really struck out as a false nine but i'll take a look! before that i was sniffing around zach clough and danny ings. Carlos Fierro seems to want to leave chelsea for my club though. is he good as a false nine?