Man Utd Help Plz

chrisnelie

Reaction score
I need help plz on my man utd team im in my first season and would like to no who i should sell ana]d buy?

Players in are:
Santon
Moutinho
Veloso

Players out are:
Brown
Evans
Fleacher

Need help not doing that good in first season any1 any ideas plz

You sold evans? He's a good back up and one for the future with the proper training.

If you looking who to sell, you could sell Hargo, Dimi, O'Shea, Kuszczak and Gibson. Train up Rafael and Fabio. Get Bolzoni(def midfielder), he can be bought for cheap in the first season. Got him for abt 2M. Get a good striker, like Benzema. He would set you back about 38-ish million pounds at the start of the 2nd season. Dimi will finance the deal. He can go for 34m at the start of the second season. Buy Akinfeev(about 19mil) as a long term replacement for VDS. Try and keep Foster happy as your backup, but if he is not, sell him off and try for Fiorillo(Sampdoria young keeper) or Asenjo(7.5mil). Marquinhos is a great buy too at 12-ish million.

[edited] With all the selling you should have enough to purchase these buys along will your season budget.

Last edited:
get keirrison up front mate. from palmeiras you should be able to tempt him away for under ten million. if you train him well and get tevez or rooney to tutor him he'll become unstoppable.