Man Utd- Help with roles! (And possibly formation!)

Benhat

Reaction score
Hi guys, a few seasons in with Man Utd and only now really coming to ways with the newer fm. A successful season winning the champions league but with Liverpool only dropping 9 points, I have to pay some more attention (what a time for it!).
In the latest transfer window I went looking for a defensive midfielder (like a BWM type) to accompany Pogba but got carried away when I saw Bernardo Silva. So I am wondering.. can I fit my existing midfielders into a system (ie Pogba / Silva as DLPs)?

Any advice would be much appreciated!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 389
  • 912992C7-3767-4534-8A35-78877CD6FC71.jpeg
    912992C7-3767-4534-8A35-78877CD6FC71.jpeg
    336.7 KB · Views: 413
Hi guys, a few seasons in with Man Utd and only now really coming to ways with the newer fm. A successful season winning the champions league but with Liverpool only dropping 9 points, I have to pay some more attention (what a time for it!).
In the latest transfer window I went looking for a defensive midfielder (like a BWM type) to accompany Pogba but got carried away when I saw Bernardo Silva. So I am wondering.. can I fit my existing midfielders into a system (ie Pogba / Silva as DLPs)?

Yes you can. Look for the youtube aol mail videos explains the same. There's plenty of it.

Last edited:

If you look at my Kashmir tweak test a few posts below that test was done with Man Utd and it was pretty unstoppable, your team looks even stronger.
pogba and Silva could both play mezzala and Neves in the DM role.

There was a tactic on fm scout called the undefeated Gaul. That was a good 4231 a while back.