Eden Hazard
Marek Hamsik
Javier Pastore
Paulo Henrique (Ganso)
Alphonse Areola
David de Gea
Serge Aurier
Vaclav Kadlec.

All you need is Hazard, Hamsik/Pastore and de Gea to replace Giggs, Scholes, Van der Sar imo.

cheers

---------- Post added at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:59 PM ----------

would also like a decent right back 24 max

You got Rafael

If not

De Wiel
Srna
Santon

bale masterplan

---------- Post added at 12:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

4got bout rafael

---------- Post added at 12:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 AM ----------

any more

Henrique
Lucas
Areola
Dodo

Need a good gk under fifteen million?

my united save i got milan badelj, lukaku, sergio asenjo, ( brilliant buy, **** of a keeper- had to spend bout £5m to get him with another £5m over 48months) all of them under 21, Rafeal needs some work, you got just over a year as he described as a wonder kid, i played him every game and he didnt develop much so perhaps some tutoring or personal training. nani is easily good enough to replace giggs if you use him properly,i have him in a am position on left as a inside forward on attack role, he had 52 games 24 goals 28 assist end of season.also got jack wilshere but he fell out with wenger which made it easier to get him, good player for less then 12 million, good replacement for scholes. other players i wanted was neymar, gota be quick coz chelsea always go for him, and eden hazard, absolute quality, 1st season he stays at club, best time to buy him, 2nd season all the big boys come for him, went man city in my game for £20m

Kameni is the best GK you could get, he´s the best in the game after Casillas, and he only worth 6 M ( euros )..

On my man utd save I have bought Bale to replace Evra, Neymar to replace Giggs, Sakho to replace Vidic and De Gea to replace VDS. They seem to be fitting the bill perfectly