Man Utd Help

vman7

Reaction score
Hi i have just downloaded the 2012 app for my ipad and i am really struggling for form with man utd in my first season. I have signed a couple of midfielders(Badelj and Honda) but using the current players for rest of the positions

I win maybe 2 games and then draw/lose the next 3. im out of the league and fa cup, scraped through to champ[ions league and sitting 5th in the leaGUE (9 points of Man City who are first)

Can anyone recommend tactics and training to help me? i have tried intensive motivational but that didnt really help

any help would be appreciated as im just thinking of delelting the game now

thanks

Hi,

A tip I could give to you for training is to just put everything on intensive (except goalkeeping for outfield players and att./def. for goalkeepers) which has been known to develop players. If they don't like it just put defense down for attacking players and vice versa.

As for tactics I would suggest using 4-1-3-2 (4 defenders, 1 CDM, 3 CM, 2 ST) and possibly avoid using wingers as I have seen on the internet that they are not really utilized on the handheld version. As for team instructions, you may have to play around with them as I have not got the formation anymore (purely because i like to try lots of different formations) and just fit the player roles around the players you are using.

Hope this helps :)

ok messed about with tactics and won the champions league and FA Cup. i need some good central midfielders. any ideas people?

Have a look at Andrea Poli from Sampdoria, I rate him highly.

Roberto Firmino always seems to get good on my saves. Give him a try.

Arturo Vidal and Yan M'vila. They did a massive job for me. Play M'vila as a BWM amd Vidal as a BTB/ DLM.

I don't recommend anyone to start this game with a Premiership team as the games are the hardest to win - obviously. Just like a real life manager, start at the bottom and work your way up - plus you don't have the satisfaction of promotions etc which really make the game for me