Man Utd in administration

wayne1974

Reaction score
Hi I have just edited my Man Utd save game, I have made them £670 million in debt, they have just gone into administration and had a 9 point deduction.

The squad is quite good, but the administrators will accept any reasonable offers for any players.

If anybody wants a challenge I will upload the save game.

Wish they went into administrators in real life (6)

It is a challenge mate. :D

man utd already have enough debts to pay off, millions goes out the club every month in interest alone, and the game represents this. the only thing keeping the club afloat in real life is a regualr stream of prize money and success in europe.

if you perform poorly in the game, say mid table in the league, no cups and no europe you will go into administration, without the need for this edited db.

I thought this was real from the thread name :O

Wayne Rooney no 13. WHY?

I always play the players in the best condition on the day of the match.

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

man utd already have enough debts to pay off, millions goes out the club every month in interest alone, and the game represents this. the only thing keeping the club afloat in real life is a regualr stream of prize money and success in europe.

if you perform poorly in the game, say mid table in the league, no cups and no europe you will go into administration, without the need for this edited db.

Fair enough but this gets it all over in the first season then you can start with a clean sheet.

Here is the save game.

I thought this was real from the thread name :O

What? Man Utd are in administration irl, read what jdm said, i can't be bothered to explain it :)

What? Man Utd are in administration irl, read what jdm said, i can't be bothered to explain it :)

technically not administration, as they would be docked points. but they are dancing with the devil.

the glazers just took out a 500million pound bond to refinance a previous 500million pound loan that they were struggling to pay off. this new loan has a higher interest rate but is more flexible everwhere else.

if we go a season without a major trophy or a strong show in europe, ie semi final or better then we are ******.

i hate the glazers

technically not administration, as they would be docked points. but they are dancing with the devil.

the glazers just took out a 500million pound bond to refinance a previous 500million pound loan that they were struggling to pay off. this new loan has a higher interest rate but is more flexible everwhere else.

if we go a season without a major trophy or a strong show in europe, ie semi final or better then we are ******.

i hate the glazers

I wish I had £500m :O lol,

these guys wis they had 500million too. its very similar to whats happening at anfield. ie these guys have 'bought' a club without actually providing any cash. all theyve done is take out huge loans to provide the capital, with the intention of paying the loan off long term with prize money and merchandise sales. these loans are guaranteed against the club so if it all goes wrong, then the glazers can walk away relatively scot fee.

Last edited:
Man United are ****** if they don't get success pretty much. There profit recently announced included the 80M sale of Cristiano Ronaldo and that profit was only just over 30M so it does raise a few questions over Man United's finances.

Man United are ****** if they don't get success pretty much. There profit recently announced included the 80M sale of Cristiano Ronaldo and that profit was only just over 30M so it does raise a few questions over Man United's finances.
It was 48 mil<) but yeah you're point is pretty much right. Finacially, we are pretty ******.:mad:

we did use some of that 80 million for valencia and obertan. granted thats only a max of 20 million so the club is still making losses for sure.

That's how economy goes to ****. Bank give a loan, loanee can't repay, loanee ask a new loan to pay the next loan, and perhaps the bank asks a loan to give the loan... In the end, the final loanee can't pay and all the chain are shrieking screwage!.

That's how Spain building sector has brought economy down on top of the generalized crisis.

If football clubs keep working that way and banks allowing it, there will be a time when football will cause another big crisis and chain of bank bankrupcy.

out the save up i wanna save my beloved utd.