Man Utd in bid for David Silva and David Villa!

• Thread starter Thread starter Ronan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 39
  • Views Views 4K
I would like both of them to come but what about our youngster?! Now I'm starting to know how the Arsenal fans feel haha

Omfg, I hate when your ****** papers are rumouring some of those transfers...

I would love to see both of them play together for Manu..... i guess they'll rock the Premier League

Yes it's not the sun <) Oh. But wait, it's a paper nobody has ever heard of so it's probably fake.

will man utd pay 100m for them? cos i dont think valencia will sell for less than that

I would like both of them to come but what about our youngster?! Now I'm starting to know how the Arsenal fans feel haha

Your youngsters are the reason United need these players! Because players like Nani fail 99% of the time they are on the pitch.

But £40Million is a complete guess from whoever wrote that.. It will be so much more than that, United won't be the only team following them either.

Please Please Please Please! :)

Will never happen though :(

Would cost more than that, and don't think Utd will pay too much more than £40m...

Last edited:
it wont be tht much aanddy as valencia need to find 159million by march or face adminstration, and valencia would rather sell to a foriegn club then barca or madrid

I know but £40M is unrealistic, they may be in desperate need for money, but considering how much debt they are in it would be stupid for them to sell main assets to pay off about 25% of their debt. They will be looking for between £50M-£60M at least.. I guess it depends on how much you think Silva and Villa are worth. Let's hope the Liverpool owners sell, then we can buy them :)

i see wot your saying but clubs get desperate when deadlines aproach, look at pompey sold kranjcar for 2million as they needed some cash to pay players and repayments, he was the best player they had left.

i see wot your saying but clubs get desperate when deadlines aproach, look at pompey sold kranjcar for 2million as they needed some cash to pay players and repayments, he was the best player they had left.

That's a good point. But they needed the money as his contract was running out. Tottenham were the only team interested.. And in January other teams could offer him a contract, they had no choice. Valencia can take their time..

They should go for Villa but not Silva. Plus he wants to go to R. Madrid he even turned down Barca.

Silva wants Madrid? Well Villa wants Liverpool.. Unlucky United, neither want to play for you!

madrid are buying ribery unlucky silva
liverpool cant afford shola ameobi at the moment unlucky villa

valencia need the money by march so they havent got tht long
good effort every1 else but fergie wins, he probaly turn thos too down and buy aguero and ribery instead :)

Silva wants Madrid? Well Villa wants Liverpool.. Unlucky United, neither want to play for you!

Villa wants Madrid, Barca had a bid accepted in Summer but he rejected and had medical at Madrid.

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

madrid are buying ribery unlucky silva
liverpool cant afford shola ameobi at the moment unlucky villa

valencia need the money by march so they havent got tht long
good effort every1 else but fergie wins, he probaly turn thos too down and buy aguero and ribery instead :)

Hence the protest on Sunday.

---------- Post added at 11:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 AM ----------

Ribey and aguero are £50 m a piece.

Back