Man Utd in bid for David Silva and David Villa!

• Thread starter Thread starter Ronan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 39
  • Views Views 4K
i see wot your saying but clubs get desperate when deadlines aproach, look at pompey sold kranjcar for 2million as they needed some cash to pay players and repayments, he was the best player they had left.
Scott, get your facts right mate, we sold Kranjcar for £2m because we got Boateng for £4m because of it and O'Hara on loan as part of it.

okay, kinger pompey are perfectly fine for money, boateng and o'hara wasnt anything to do with crouch or spurs didnt want them, seriuosly mate pompey are still not great finicial, i read this morning they tried to sign eugene bopp on a free and the prem wouldnt let them because they couldnt pay there existing players last month, so verything is perfectly fine there,

Pompey are banned from buying players because they haven't paid there instalments for players.. They decaffeinate have financial problems.

still, they still cant afford to buy them players, and a take over bid could take ages like 4to5months so buy then utd would have silva or villa winning them the league or if them to bottle out of coming to utd, then aguero and ribery will have to do

still, they still cant afford to buy them players, and a take over bid could take ages like 4to5months so buy then utd would have silva or villa winning them the league or if them to bottle out of coming to utd, then aguero and ribery will have to do

Negotiations have been on-going Gilett has been in arabia discussing bid.

You are living in what is possibly the most unrealistic world ever..

I was just about to say he's living in dreamland. Not everything goes as YOU wish.

i never sed it did, but you guys are talking as if villa will sign for moneyless liverpool and silva will go to madrid, when the reality is there is more chance of utd getting them then tht liverpool or madrid

okay, kinger pompey are perfectly fine for money, boateng and o'hara wasnt anything to do with crouch or spurs didnt want them, seriuosly mate pompey are still not great finicial, i read this morning they tried to sign eugene bopp on a free and the prem wouldnt let them because they couldnt pay there existing players last month, so verything is perfectly fine there,
Ok Scott. 1 - I didn't say we were perfectly fine did I? I just was correcting your mistake of the Kranjcar deal saying we had to sell.
2 - I didn't say anything about Crouch so stop changing the subject.
3 - We can't sign Eugene Bopp because his club want excess compensation when they are not entitled to it and they say that Bopp still has a year left on his contract when he doesn't, so once again your facts are incorrect. I'm not going to continue arguing with you because you try to argue but you don't even have correct facts.

Arsenal to come in with a late bid (H)............

i dunno, villa said he doesn't want to go to england this summer and his contract expires only in 4 years
personally I would be saddened to see his leave (my valencia shirt is signed by him :) )

Lol Wenger might try for Silva seeing as he's young, but then I dunno if Wenger would spend so much

Nah, Arsene is saving all the money for Messi (H), dunno bout SAF though.

Villa will never move to England, he says that a lot, Silva and Villa both seem dedicated to Valencia, if they do go anywhere, it will probably only be Madrid or Barca.

I doubt fergie will go for them both as he wants to prove he can win trophies without spending too much

Villa will never move to England, he says that a lot, Silva and Villa both seem dedicated to Valencia, if they do go anywhere, it will probably only be Madrid or Barca.

What? Villa fired his agent yesterday because he wants to move!

I dont know if he wants to go to England, but I think pretty much everyone wants to get off the sinking ship that is Valencia. They've run up incredible debts.

Villa wants to go Liverpool doesn't he. Him and Torres up front please

Villa wants to go Liverpool doesn't he. Him and Torres up front please

Yeah i think if he could pick what team he would go Liverpool to be with his Spanish team mate but Valencia will want around £40M for him and Liverpool can even afford a Kit-Kat so don't think its going to happen

Back