Nickybutt8

Reaction score
Have just finished my first season on FM 2011 and came 6th with M'Boro and lost in playff final so not to shabby. Still adjusting to the game.

Im about to start a Man Utd game and as many of you will already have been top teams who do you recommend i sign...

The positions im most interested in are Left Midfield, Centre Midfield and a Striker but all suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks

Amauri, bargain at £9million IMO, pricey wages though.

At 31, I wouldnt recommend him, especially if he wants high wages!

IMO I believe I stated. He'd be good up top with Rooney no doubt. What about Coentrao for your LM, I've seen people kicking about on the forum saying you can get him for £3-5million, which sounds a bargain for sure.

Adam Hlousek for LM, becomes world class in only a few years on FM10 and looks the same on 11 :)

Stekelenburg

Gareth Bale/Alan Gatagov/Steven Jovetic

Nuri Sahin/Steven Defour/Axel Witsel/Ricardo Montolivo/

you do not need a striker mate!!

I didnt say you didnt, just giving my opinion. No need to have a ***** fit!

It's my recommendation though, which is what the thread was for. Hardly a ***** fit oO). But meh, whatever keeps you happy mate. :wub:

United have 21 million start with, more if you stretch the budget, you definitely dont want to spend 9 million a 31 year old. united are fine up front.

Getting the game tommorow and of course going to start with Man United is it hard to sign G.Bale for them ?

Thanks Guys, signed defour, witsel and quagliarella.
Played 6 so far, won 5 and drew 1 (at stamford bridge)

Apologies Raikan for posting thread in wrong section, ill get the hang of this one day!

Poula Henrique 20yrs old [MC /AMC] £16million

Renato Augusto 22yrs old [M(RLC) /AMC(RL)] £7million

Last edited by a moderator:
LM - Fabio Coentrao, Stefan Jovetic
CM - Steven Defour
ST - Edin Dzeko

Well guys, i bought BALE for euro 35M ,make it 20 M instant fee plus additional cost 15M
,defour n onyewu for 9M both and i sold :

J.KING to Barca - 4m
carrick to chelsea - 10m
obertan to a.madrid 11m
hargreave to sunderland 7m
which i've alot budget to spend
try loan some players out so that they wont feel insecure with their position.
and nex season VDS retire i will get either FREY for 9m or akinfeev for below 20M

i ffeel good with the squad now (H)
moz-screenshot.png

Approaching the end of the season.
Really have struggled, got 2 games left and im top by 1 point but everyone is dropping points every week, its madness.
Defour has been a total flop! Signed Montolivio and Danny in Jan and they have been without doubt my saviours. Danny has 16 assists and 5 goals. in half a season.