Man Utd move interests Gudjohnsen

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Barcelona star Eidur Gudjohnsen admits he would be tempted by a transfer to Man Utd.

More...

personally i don't think we could go for him cos if we get a striker it needs to be a proper goalscorer

Celtic are after him as well, 8m, no thanks

also after Guily, yes please

do celtic fans just assume they are after anyone whos available?

Nah that's Spurs and Newcastle fans.

hey theres actual reliable source proof that we were interested...however we are def gunna sign Torres and Adriano

---

BARCELONA striker Eidur Gudjohnsen last night insisted Celtic were poised to make a move for him.

The Iceland star, left, is to have talks about his future with Barca chief Txiki Beguiristain after failing to hold down a regular first-team place since his switch from Chelsea to the Nou Camp last summer. His contract has three years to run so Celtic would have to stump up £8million.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/...objectid=19305796&siteid=66633-name_page.html

Last edited:
why anyone would want to sign for celtic is beyond me as theres only the old firm games that are of a decent standard..against everyone else celtic (usually) win comfortbaly so whats the point lol :D

why anyone would want to sign for celtic is beyond me as theres only the old firm games that are of a decent standard..against everyone else celtic (usually) win comfortbaly so whats the point lol :D

You just want to get flamed don't you. Here comes the forum drama.

CL football, chance to play infront of 60,000 people every 2nd week etc etc