tommys005

Reaction score
i started a save with man utd and whatever i tell to my players on pep talk always there is bad reaction or nothing at all.only young players are reacting ok. even when i won 3-0 and telling them well done good win there is nothing from them especially RVP ROONEY CARRICK NANI DE GEA etc... what should i do?

i started a save with man utd and whatever i tell to my players on pep talk always there is bad reaction or nothing at all.only young players are reacting ok. even when i won 3-0 and telling them well done good win there is nothing from them especially RVP ROONEY CARRICK NANI DE GEA etc... what should i do?

hey bud, what past experience did you set?

the first season is always the hardest to get positive reactions from your players as you are still a rookie manager in their eyes.. the more you win the more they respect you..

give it a season mate, it will get better!

RVP is quite a sissy when it comes to praise.. he scores a hattrick and you say passionately "you were superb" or something and he gets upset..

just try and remember who reacts well to what tone and what you say.. you can even take notes if you like :)

it's on professional player
thanks dude i'll see what's going to happen after my first season

Last edited: