Jacknt

Reaction score
I'm currently at Manchester United, and do not believe gary neville is worth a place in my side, as his fitness is appaling and am i need of a replacement due to his age also. Budget is 22m, suggestions?

That Beck dude thats plays for Hoffenheim is class or Rafinha

Ansaldi, Richards, Srna, Rafael De silva, Fabio De Silva,

in the 10.3 update kolarov looks pretty good and united are monitoring him in real life.
Ansaldi is a class act very consistent and can play on either flank can usually be bought for around £4-5 million. onuoah (spelling) plays for city is very good but i doubt he'd come to utd.
De silvestri of fiorentina is also very good, as is domenico cristico of genoa

Azpilicueta develops insanely well, if you're willing to wait for absolute top-class.

10. 3 update, not sure of his name (my team for 3 years) the Ossasuna rightback, top notch, then train him to do bullet throws and see throwins lead to assists

Rafinha is outstanding, Renan becomes the best right back in the game so these two should be your choices.

Gokhan Gonul. Trust me.

This is a bit in the future as you can see so Azpilicueta has developed yet Gokhan Gonul is still comparable. Purchasing Gonul at an early year will get you the same results as Azpilicueta will.

Last edited:
Jordan Spence - West Ham
Celozzi - Stuttgart
Andreas Beck - Hoffenheim
Daniel Schwaab - Leverkeusen (mght be a bit pricy, but try anyway)
Gonzalo Castro - Leverkeusen
Juan Duadrado - Udinese
Lamine Gassama - Lyon
Omar Toprak - Sc Freiburg
Phil Jagielka - Everton
Dirk Meceiles - PSV

Vedran Corluka is quality at that level.

Kyle Walker is also one for the future. ^^)

corluka for a more defensive right back
or not so defensive get rafinha or srna