Michael2415

Reaction score
Just got on to my second season now.. managed to sort my midfield out by buying luka modric, got him for 7.25 mill after his agent had put him forward to me because he was transfer listed by spurs and also got thiago from barcelona on a free, just need to sort my defence out a little now by signing a RB so if anyone could throw any names forward would be deeply appreciated.

Ive tried signing ramos, lahm, dani alves (ambitious i know but hey ya never know).

Ive got 31 mill to spend also.

Thanks in advance to all those who help !!!!

rafael is fine, he should be a leading star by now.

get van der weil (it might be van der wiel) try both spellings

Rafael will be a great rightback, Cesar Azpilicueta is good but seems to cost a bit, Sime Vrsaljko has potential, Gregory van der Wiel. And you could keep trying with Lahm, on my games he has always left Bayern in the second or third season and quite cheap, try unsettling him.

And also Diego Renan and Mattia Cassani, both can play on the left too.

Yeah I like to play rafael alot but i was just thinking of a replacement for him in case the worse happens :( lol ! diego renan went to spartak moscow just recently on my game i think cant really remember but ill keep trying with lahm... thanks again for your suggestions !!

Yeah I like to play rafael alot but i was just thinking of a replacement for him in case the worse happens :( lol ! diego renan went to spartak moscow just recently on my game i think cant really remember but ill keep trying with lahm... thanks again for your suggestions !!
yeah lahm or van der Wiel wuld be my two. the latter can be got quite cheaply

Rafael is my number 1 choce, but Fabio can also do the job here. In addition to this you have excellent back ups, with John O'Shea and Wes Brown

andreas beck / daniel schwaab both turn into good players and boateng from city is usually lookin to leave city 2nd / 3rd season unhappy always been on transfer lists on my saves