Man Utd - Rooney, Cavani, Willian and Hazard: getting the best out ot them?

Mikon

Reaction score
As the title says, I'm having trouble getting the best out of them. Usually when I find a place for one of them the other ones start to not perform that well. My formation:

De Gea
Gonul - Vidic - Ferdinand - Evra
---------Fellaini---------------
---------Jenssen--------------
Willian----Hazard---Rooney----
-----------Cavani-------------

Defense in a "nike symbol" style, Fellaini as Anchorman, Jenssen as DLP, Willian and Rooney as Inside Forwards(attack), Hazard as Attacking midfilder (attack) and Cavani as Targetman.
I put Rooney to train as AML, Willian to place shots and be AMR and Hazard to place shots.
Any suggestions to get the better of specially Hazard and Willian (from Shakhtar)?
What about ppm's? Os special training for the upfront players? Any ideas?:'(

maybe u can use a 442 with willian as AML Hazard as AMR Ronney as Complete Fwd Supp and Cavani as Poacher

No other opinions?
My current formation:

----------Mandanda------------
Diakité---Vidic--Dedé---Cissokho
------------Fellaini-------------
------------Moutinho-----------
Willian------Hazard------Rooney
-----------Cavani--------------

Rafael is injuried and I'm about to bring Otamendi to replace Vidic, as he's kind of "crazy", getting sent off pretty often.

Any suggestion on players, ppm's and strategy?

Well, I use a modified (by me) Goals galore tactic. The defense is pretty much a classic one from fm 2011: one center back as stopper, the other one about two or three spaces behind as cover, the left fullback back in the same line or one space behind the richt center back and the right fullback in the same line or one step forward the left ceterback. Nike Symbol positioning.
And they do not use offside trap. It's the way the Inter Milan or Man Utd position themselves.