Man Utd rule out bid to sign Cole

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 37
  • Views Views 2K
I reckon he might go back to the West ham

Yes, cos they have loads of money to spend on wages... :S

Honestly, I would like to see him at Arsenal, but meh, I don't think he is worth more wages than the likes of Arshavin, RVP and Nasri, to name a few.

Dont understand this what so ever, Joe Cole is just the type of attacktive player we need to boost are bid to get our trophy back next season. We wont find a better player for FREE let alone having to pay over the price sums of money. Only thing i can think of is that Sir Alex must have someone else lined up in the position. David Silva maybe?

Man City want to sign him, and he's said he is keen on going to Chelsea :'(

Man City want to sign him, and he's said he is keen on going to Chelsea :'(

Man City want to sign everyone and i havent actually seen where he said he wants to go chelsea, maybe just me though lol im pretty sure he has also said he would be interested to play for United.

Yes, cos they have loads of money to spend on wages... :S

Honestly, I would like to see him at Arsenal, but meh, I don't think he is worth more wages than the likes of Arshavin, RVP and Nasri, to name a few.

True :) He should just accept a lower wage

i think he was offered 100k but wanted to be as high as the clubs top earners like drogba on 120k and Chelsea said na :)

Man City want to sign everyone and i havent actually seen where he said he wants to go chelsea, maybe just me though lol im pretty sure he has also said he would be interested to play for United.

I really rate him, and I'd prefer him to Joe Cole any day. He can make an impact straight away, and still be around for another 10 years or so. Man City do want to sign everyone I suppose.. and I doubt his wage demands would be too much for City. I want Silva :wub:

I'd pay him £100,000p/w to come to Liverpool :D

he could be a brilliant sign for Arsenal. COME ON GUNNERS!

This paves the way nicely for an Arsenal move. Excellent.

he should sign for arsenal, they are in need of good experienced players, and he will get playing time, not sure about wage demands though

i hope he goes abroad but i know his a proper london lad so i think he will stay in london unfortunatly.

Back