sparkstriff

Reaction score
Hi,

United finished 6th in the League last season in my FM. I know the first season was a disaster (I only took over in January!!) but I began playing 442 towards the end of the season and won 6 in a row.

As far as I can tell I mostly need a Centre Back and Striker, but if you disagree I'd be interested in hearing your opinions.

GK- De Gea
DR- Dani Alves
DC- Bailly
DC- Mussachio
DL- Shaw/Gaya

MR- Mkhitaryan
MC- De Rossi
MC- Pogba
ML- Martial

ST- Rashford
ST- Ibra

I have a 104 million pound budget, 400k a week wages extra too, and Jones is being sold for 13m, Young is leaving on a free as well.

Bailly hasn't been great and while Rashford has been okay I'd rather someone world class to fire us to the league.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Hi,

United finished 6th in the League last season in my FM. I know the first season was a disaster (I only took over in January!!) but I began playing 442 towards the end of the season and won 6 in a row.

As far as I can tell I mostly need a Centre Back and Striker, but if you disagree I'd be interested in hearing your opinions.

GK- De Gea
DR- Dani Alves
DC- Bailly
DC- Mussachio
DL- Shaw/Gaya

MR- Mkhitaryan
MC- De Rossi
MC- Pogba
ML- Martial

ST- Rashford
ST- Ibra

I have a 104 million pound budget, 400k a week wages extra too, and Jones is being sold for 13m, Young is leaving on a free as well.

Bailly hasn't been great and while Rashford has been okay I'd rather someone world class to fire us to the league.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

For DC go for Marquinhos or Laporte. In ST you may go for vietto. I have played 10 seasons with utd. Rashford and Martial both will get you 20+ goals. N also look to give angel gomes and fosu mensah a chance. They are simply superb in the game.

javier hernandez bring him back can chip in for goals alongside rashford & ibra and someone who is happy to be a rotation option + lethal finishing i personally believe you'll generally get over run in midfield play 4-4-2 but thats your choice for cb bring in bonucci or varane both amazing ball players that will suit a 4-4-2 more

The portuguese striker is it Andre Silva ? bangs in loads of goals in my saves when I play against United.

Rashford comes good in season 2 so he is worth continuing with.