Reaction score
Im just going to start my 4 season as utd manager and been given £71m to spend, so far champ league glory has avoided me, this is my current squad, inc kondogbia coming in for £18m, wondering what players i need:

Gk De Gea McCarthy Horn
Rb Rafeal Smalling
Lb Alex Sandro
Cb keane, smalling, jones, indi, evans and moreno

cm carrick, fletcher, fellaini, morrison, hughes

AM mata, valencia, wijnaldum, powell, januzaj, zaha

CF rooney, welbeck henriquez zivkovic batshuayi

Im just going to start my 4 season as utd manager and been given £71m to spend, so far champ league glory has avoided me, this is my current squad, inc kondogbia coming in for £18m, wondering what players i need:

Gk De Gea McCarthy Horn
Rb Rafeal Smalling
Lb Alex Sandro
Cb keane, smalling, jones, indi, evans and moreno

cm carrick, fletcher, fellaini, morrison, hughes

AM mata, valencia, wijnaldum, powell, januzaj, zaha

CF rooney, welbeck henriquez zivkovic batshuayi
fian
I would suggest investing in your CM seems to be the weak link in your team. Fletcher I would have gotten rid off with him declining from the start of the game or was on mine atleast so I let him leave on a free along with Anderson. Evans, Smalling and Keane aren't good enough for the starting positions orvery often with Evansand Smalling maybe good enough but Keane defiantly not.

If you only have the one Left Back should get someone with potential to sign and have Sandro tutor him. Possibly another natural Right Back too. :)

My opinion though

^ What he said.

My only contribution is Balanta for CD, that's if he hasn't moved on by then to a bigger team.
Who is this Morrison you have in CM?

Im guessing its Ravel Morrison...
i would look at John Stones for RB/CB or Shawcross
CM...McCarthy. barkley. john mcginn

CMs defo need improving. Try verrati from PSG, herrera from athletic for the playmakers. Then look at William Carvalho from sporting lisbon for b2b.