Jams54

Reaction score
Just about to start the second season with man utd. i have 42 million transfer budget and will be looking to sell Evans,Valencia,Fellaini,Young,Nani and Hernandez to raise some more funds. will be hoping to sign depay, for the first team and romero, balanta, and tariq for the future but just wandered if anyone had any suggestions on who else i should sign for the first team to help to win the champions league.

If you're not keeping Falcao (who in FM15 is a top, top player) and are selling Hernandez, it would be worth bringing in another rotational striker as van Persie can be injury prone. I'd suggest Vincent Aboubakar or Alexandre Lacazette as players who can come in and immediately contribute.

James Wilson is worth developing, and it's worth bringing in another young striker to develop along with him (Richairo Zivkovic, Luka Jovic, etc.).

I'd also bring in a right back because Rafael is always on the physio's table. I prefer Nathaniel Clyne for the first team, personally, but Danilo is a good option, or Gino Peruzzi.

If you're not keeping Falcao (who in FM15 is a top, top player) and are selling Hernandez, it would be worth bringing in another rotational striker as van Persie can be injury prone. I'd suggest Vincent Aboubakar or Alexandre Lacazette as players who can come in and immediately contribute.

James Wilson is worth developing, and it's worth bringing in another young striker to develop along with him (Richairo Zivkovic, Luka Jovic, etc.).

I'd also bring in a right back because Rafael is always on the physio's table. I prefer Nathaniel Clyne for the first team, personally, but Danilo is a good option, or Gino Peruzzi.

Does depend on the on the database is being used, as he's not half the player he was on first default database compared to the one that has been out since the Winter window closed

Anyway depending how Chelsea have used him could look at Courtois I managed to snap him up for £20 million in 2016 on my previous save from the winter one after being used second to Cech. Could look into signing a extra full back

Last edited: