Man Utd secure Premiership title

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Chelsea's failure to beat Arsenal at the Emirates Stadium means Man Utd are the Premiership champions.

More...

yeah we do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cmon!!! Was an **** supporter for the day, got a bit nervy at the end. Oh well, we deserve it, anyone who says we dont is a noob. Was Mourinho saying goodbye to fans and the players at the end??

:D :king: :beer: :wub: :cheers: :thup: :wooo: :drunk: :yes:

Who cares what he was doing! We've won it! GET IN! Not worried about chelsea on wednesday now.

yeah we do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cmon!!! Was an **** supporter for the day, got a bit nervy at the end. Oh well, we deserve it, anyone who says we dont is a noob. Was Mourinho saying goodbye to fans and the players at the end??

i don't fink you really deserved it :D.....

Both n00bs. I have been saying it since day one sitting in an English pub in santa ponsa with a bunch on man city fans that this was Man U's year. Been amazing played great footie and a plessure to watch. Well done Ryan Giggs and the rest. Im now hoping they will go easy on West Ham

I thought we'd win it this year after we gave chelsea a late run for their money towards back end of last season and deff win this year and we have :D winning my bet i had on man u to win it :)

**** Mourinho hope he goes now, only 2 week ago they were going on bout quadruple n jose staying bet he goes now :D