Man Utd sell Rossi to Villarreal

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Villarreal are to buy Giuseppe Rossi from Manchester United if the Italian striker passes a medical.

More...

Pretty shocked to see that move. Good luck to him though and I hope he does well.

thought he was the next best thing a few years ago. then he just happened to go to newcastle :p

guess he wasnt that good after all

ive seen him play at the Keane Testimonial and he is good but still has alot to learn. He gets past people with ease and has amazing pace but he makes alot of mistakes

aww i thought maybe he coulda been loaned out again. Though we have a buy-back clause apparently so if he becomes the world star he has/had the potential to apparently be, we can get him back :D

He'll end up back at United at some point. At least this way he'll get some good first team experience with a decent side.

And £14m for Forlan? He was toss at Man U. I know he has done well for Villareal but I wouldnt see him as a replacement for Torres if I was sitting on £21m.

Forlan, Simao, and Luis Garcia are great replacements for Torres in my opinion.

He'll end up back at United at some point. At least this way he'll get some good first team experience with a decent side.

And £14m for Forlan? He was toss at Man U. I know he has done well for Villareal but I wouldnt see him as a replacement for Torres if I was sitting on £21m.

Forlan is a more than adequate replacement. Read the link below it shows how good Forlan is.
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11096_2632459,00.html

ach At Madrid are the Newcastle or spurs of spain always have great players but never get anywhere with them.