Man Utd sell Tosic to CSKA Moscow

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 40
  • Views Views 2K
I don't remember him signing, thought i may of heard of this, it was for a high-ish price :/

it was a 15million double deal for him and "the New kaka" llejac( spell) but Utd never signed Lleijac in the end, they waited until he was 18, then decided not to buy him, Saying it was becuase he wouldnt get a work permit. It was rumoured, that 7million was tosic and 8million llejac, but no-one really knows.

More suited to a lesser league I suppose. Good luck.

Good luck lad. Can see this being like selling Rossi, we'll be seeing him again soon.

how much did utd sign him for?? did they get a profit because other wise it was a pretty bad desision to sign him.

sorry have just seen a previous post, so if they didnt get ljaic then they must of made a loss from this sale. shame though i saw him a few times in the bundesliga last season and he was alright. same kind of situation with chelsea and stoch i think.

how much did utd sign him for?? did they get a profit because other wise it was a pretty bad desision to sign him.
yeah we did in terms of transfer fee, if you include wages, probably broke even, maybe a slight loss

---------- Post added at 11:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 PM ----------

signed for about 7 million inclduing clauses, but he hardly played so doubt any of those came into action so probably considerably less than that. sold for 8 million

sorry have just seen a previous post, so if they didnt get ljaic then they must of made a loss from this sale. shame though i saw him a few times in the bundesliga last season and he was alright. same kind of situation with chelsea and stoch i think.

they didntt have to give Partizan the full 15million cause there was no Ljaic so most likely they broke even

they didntt have to give Partizan the full 15million cause there was no Ljaic so most likely they broke even

fair play, like i said it seems abit of a shame i watch alot of german football and he seemed pretty decent. like i said it looks like the same kind of situation with chelsea and stoch. both had really good loan deals then get shunted out.

fair play, like i said it seems abit of a shame i watch alot of german football and he seemed pretty decent. like i said it looks like the same kind of situation with chelsea and stoch. both had really good loan deals then get shunted out.
both showed the ability to perform at lower lever clubs ( with all due respect to those clubs), but maybe dont quite have what it takes to make it at the very top

he played in the reserves and had 5 appearences at United, but he didn't play that well in the reserves to merit a first team space.. also think about the number of wingers united have... he was just unlucky. I liked him though, good freekick taker etc.. goodluck at CSKA

People, you do not realize how good player is Tosic. He's very fast, good technician, and for 2-3 years would be a major player in Manchester United. CSKA has noticed his talent, and he will be a major player for them. You'll see how much you made a mistake with Tosic in 2-3 years. Serbia and Russia = Slavic brothers!!!:)

Not really a good deal for Utd, they got back their money but he played really good for Koln last season, now played some time at world cup, half of Europe wanted to sign him, didn't really have a chance at ManUtd, of course as u said was unlucky considering number of wings u have at Utd, but soon to be a very good player for the best european leagues, you'll see... Good luck Zoran!

Not really a good deal for Utd, they got back their money but he played really good for Koln last season, now played some time at world cup, half of Europe wanted to sign him, didn't really have a chance at ManUtd, of course as u said was unlucky considering number of wings u have at Utd, but soon to be a very good player for the best european leagues, you'll see... Good luck Zoran!
you say not a good deal, if saf though he'd make it he wouldnt sell hi, of course seeing as you're partizan fan you'd back him. and koln isnt the same stature as united, not by a long way

Back