bigrich1980

Reaction score
I am planning on starting a game with Man Utd and Southampton, thought it would be a good way to be my team and get them back to the Prem as well as giving good youngsters from man utd the training and first team football. My plans are

Man Utd

Rodwell - Everton
Henrique - Santos
Lukaku - Anderlecht
Toloi - Some club in Brazil

Southampton

Griffiths - Dundee
Assulin - Free Transfer

Please can anyone suggest any other players you think would benefit my team, i am playing through stream so i will be on the latest update of the game.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

Man Utd need a good creative MC... Anderson really doesn't cut it. Try looking at getting Defour from Standard (Around £4m to £8m should be accepted) or maybe Hazard from Lille (Around £9m?). Bebe and Obertan aren't good enough either, and Hazard is a winger as well as a AMC, so he can come in if you decide to get rid of them.

Also, United need a new striker, as Berba and Owen aren't getting any younger. Lukaku is a good signing, but I Kadlec, from Sparta Prague (Around £2m to £4m), is definately one for the future (18.y.o) but he's good enough for Utd's reserves and can play in cup competitions against lower league teams.

I think you need to think about who you're gonna sell, see how much money you have left and aim for good replacements. For me, I'd sell Gibson, Obertan, Bebe, Owen, maybe Brown/O'Shea (If you get van der Wiel from Ajax), and possibly Park.

Last edited: