marks25

Reaction score
Guys im playing as man utd my team is good bought in a few player and sold some also im in my 3rd season but my strikers are struggling to score.

My team

Gk Asenjo
RB Rafael CB Vidic CB Sakho/Ferdinand LB Evra
ML Tosic MC Carrick MC Veloso MR Ronaldo
ST Rooney ST Tevez/Berbatov

How can i get my strikers to score needing help from the more experienced football manager player i think.
I play a 442 formation i winning cup and leagues but feel my strikers should score more.

Guys im playing as man utd my team is good bought in a few player and sold some also im in my 3rd season but my strikers are struggling to score.

My team

Gk Asenjo
RB Rafael CB Vidic CB Sakho/Ferdinand LB Evra
ML Tosic MC Carrick MC Veloso MR Ronaldo
ST Rooney ST Tevez/Berbatov

How can i get my strikers to score needing help from the more experienced football manager player i think.
I play a 442 formation i winning cup and leagues but feel my strikers should score more.

Ok. The problem seems similar to me. I have recognized that Rooney, Tevez and Berbatov cannot scores a lot of goal even though they are strikers.

So, I found new ways to make player scores more goals. In real life Ronaldo is only player in Man Utd squad scores a lot of goals. So, I have train Ronaldo until he is natural in striker position.

I have finished my 2nd season with Man Utd and Ronaldo scores 42 goals in league and 58 goals for all competition. That is great for me. So, my advice is you put and training Ronaldo as a striker and make players like Rooney and Tevez as a deep-lying forward.

I have train them in new position, which is AMC and Tevez has been natural in his new position. Hopes it will help you. ;)