only-one

Reaction score
hey guys.. my united team aint doing badly.. but i need some advise on strikers..

rooney, tevez and berbatov.. what instructions do i set to get them to score more.. like maybe 20 goals in 30 games.. or more.. :D

I cant really help you, to me strikers either score or they dont, dropping a striker and sating your resting him, then put him the reserves seems to get him firing when he gets back in your first team.

Just think about what you're asking of them??? 2 goals in 3 games, they don't do that in real life, can't say too many strikers in the world do either!!!

They might get you 20 goals each per season, but then it depends on your tactics for your team, not just Player Instructions.... have a read of the attached files and this might give you an insight on how to achieve your over ambitious objectives!!!

even 20 goals each is unlikely, unless your team is dominating europe completely.

Not unlikely at all, here's how they did for me in my 1st season...

That's right Ma-Li. Tevez scores 31 goals, Rooney-27 goals and Berbatov-16 goals for one season in my game. Its difficult to get striker scores 40 goals in 50 games cause FM09 is difficult than FM08.

Last edited:
ma li what training do you use i still have all 3 forwards in my man utd side