Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

Man Utd suffer Park injury blow

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Man Utd will be without Park Ji-sung out for three months after a scan confirmed he has suffered ankle ligament damage.

More...

ajw

Reaction score
Thats a bad blow for us,even though he doesnt always start he's always good to come on, or to deputise for someone like Ronaldo.

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Could have done with him tonight instead of playing Fletcher on the RW.

Get in the Van.
Reaction score
I like Park, especially the effort he puts in, good player, get well soon :p

ajw

Reaction score
Giggs is out for three weeks aswell now,which adds to the misery. Its ****,its always us

Reaction score
Wingers are dropping like flies now :mad: rather it be them though than our centre backs like it usually is.

Reaction score
we always get alot of injuries to a certain position, wtf is it about!?!?

like a (super) mod
Reaction score
Could have done with him tonight instead of playing Fletcher on the RW.
Flecther done well on RW though...but even I wud rather Fletcher didnt play there as hes far too slow for RW and usually plays **** there.

Reaction score
Flecther done well on RW though...but even I wud rather Fletcher didnt play there as hes far too slow for RW and usually plays **** there.
yeah, he can play well, and yes he is slow. If he could produce some better crosses aswell, we should be alright, perhaps we might see that in the next few weeks :|