l92w

Reaction score
Hey, im hopefully going to get the game soon as i have been replaying the demo a million times over i love it :) anyway think im going to start a carear with man united first (dont want anything too tough to start off with :p) and would like any form of suggestions whether it be with player signings tactics or anything :)

I love to buy the cheaper older players who bring expirience to the team such as:
van nistelrooy - 3 mill
klose - 3 mill
diarra - 2 mill
senna - 2 mill

but would love to hear about any suggestions for big money singings that can be stars for my team most preferably right back right wing and striker as i dont like brown valencia and berbatov :p

thankyou :)

i am in nearly november and i signed srna and neymar and they are quality havent lost one game!

I would like to suggest Neymar signed him for £15.75 mill bit of a hefty price but looks like a good signing 3 goals in 2 games from AMC :p

---------- Post added at 01:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 AM ----------

i am in nearly november and i signed srna and neymar and they are quality havent lost one game!

How much you pay for those two and did you sell anyone to raise funds

i play him as a left winger he is quality.

---------- Post added at 01:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 AM ----------

i brought neymar for bout 15mill then got srna through the board!

this year i spent more than i would like to have and gone for hamsik and hazard, the aim is to overpower the opposition with creativity and intelligent play from all sides, make it impossible to stop all threats

i play him as a left winger he is quality.

---------- Post added at 01:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 AM ----------

i brought neymar for bout 15mill then got srna through the board!

Nice

---------- Post added at 02:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 AM ----------

this year i spent more than i would like to have and gone for hamsik and hazard, the aim is to overpower the opposition with creativity and intelligent play from all sides, make it impossible to stop all threats

How much did you manage to sign Hamsik for mate :)

Nice

---------- Post added at 02:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 AM ----------

How much did you manage to sign Hamsik for mate :)
a lot. 25.5 million (in the demo he costs 14.5) but he is effectively my marquee signing, i very much doubt i will spend that much on a player again in this save

Yeah you will, goalkeeper and possibly a future cb and cm?

brought in sanogo, hazard, the younger hazard, axel witsel, vaclav kadlec and some random goalie regen with 3 1/2 star potential, conceded 3 in 12 games and not lost in the league, eden hazard was seriously worth 17 mil and a bit of clause magic (30% profit of next sale)

i have always been tempted to sign neymar but the the 17 mill always puts me off plus chelsea always buy him like 3 days into the save so if i do sign him i will have to act quick :)

and yeah actually forgot about gk i could do with a young one as once in the demo van de sar got a bad injury and kusack was just awful it lost me a few games :/ and i can onestly say ive never heard of this srna dude how much did he cost and was he worth it? god i actually cant wait to get the game now the more i read these forums the more i want it :p aha

a lot. 25.5 million (in the demo he costs 14.5) but he is effectively my marquee signing, i very much doubt i will spend that much on a player again in this save

Cool, so did you sell few players then after :p and yeah is alot lol

Yeah you will, goalkeeper and possibly a future cb and cm?
wont be spending 25 million on any of those, dont need a cm for a few seasons, my future cb is 8.5 million and ill certainly not spend 20+million on a keeper, i will unsettle any potential targets long before 2nd season

---------- Post added at 02:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 AM ----------

Cool, so did you sell few players then after :p and yeah is alot lol
no, i adjusted the wage budget, but im maxed out now

wont be spending 25 million on any of those, dont need a cm for a few seasons, my future cb is 8.5 million and ill certainly not spend 20+million on a keeper, i will unsettle any potential targets long before 2nd season

---------- Post added at 02:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 AM ----------

no, i adjusted the wage budget, but im maxed out now

Okay then hmm Might get Hamsik then need creative midfielder

Sorry to be a pain how to you get the board to complete a signing for you?.