CharlieG

Reaction score
As daft as this sounds i need some tactics for man utd were i can play my two striker's on 08 i had a great formation and instructions that took every team that i used em with straight to the top i had watford 5th place fin in there first prem season and 4th in the second so far. and some player buying advice i normally try to get 4 world class strikers at a club tev berba and rooney are already there who else should i add to the squad. i rotate the players who are off form.

As daft as this sounds i need some tactics for man utd were i can play my two striker's on 08 i had a great formation and instructions that took every team that i used em with straight to the top i had watford 5th place fin in there first prem season and 4th in the second so far. and some player buying advice i normally try to get 4 world class strikers at a club tev berba and rooney are already there who else should i add to the squad. i rotate the players who are off form.

Fella,
Please look around the forum before posting, there are too many requests for tactics for such an such a team. Please have a look in this section for downloadable tactics and cater them slightly to how you like to play. i.e 442 attack, 433, 424 etc etc. There is plenty of choice for you.

P.S Welcome to the site.:):)

CharlieG, show us about your player..