AldoKemp-1

Reaction score
Ok I don't usually ask for help on the game however I'm struggling to decide who the final piece in the jugsaw for My United team will be and what to improve. Second season I have started great top of the league, won the community shield. However been knocked out the carling cup by Everton (Championship - played a weaker team),

So Here goes who could I bring in to improve the squad and who should I replace if I do.
I know I definately need a Right Back unless Rafael can do the job for me.

De Gea
Brown---Chiellini---Vidic---Evra
Hamsik-Fletcher-Anderson
Valencia--------------------------Nani
Rooney

VDS, De Laet, Evans, Labyad, Park, Macheda, Hernandez, Carrick, Berbatov, Owen, Scholes, Giggs, Rafael, Fabio, Gibson, Welbeck, Hargeaves, Fyvie, Smalling.

So above is all the players in my squad. I currenrtly have very little money in January but I'm looking to replace some players at the end of the season and bring some more in, Any ideas ?

Any Help is appreciated and I thank you in advance.

Gk's:

Jhonny Da Silva
- Tacuarembco
Onur Kivrak - Trabzonspor
David Ospina - OGC Nice
Maxym Koval
- Dinamo Kiev
Sergio Romero - Az
Tobias Sippel - Kaiserlauten
Luis Meija - Fenix

for when VDS retires :)

Rb's:

Mariano - Fluminese
Jonathan - Cruizero
Sebastian Corchia - Le Mans
Daniel Congre - Toulouse
Daniel Schwaab - Leverkusen
Gonzalo Castro - Leverkusen
Andreas Beck - Hoffenheim
Sime Vrsaljko - Dinamo
Omer Toprak - Sc Freiburg (retrained)
Alexander Anyukov - Zenit
Dejan Lovren - Lyon
Danilo - Santos

Sell:

De Laet, Park, Owen, Gibson

Loan out:

Welbeck, Fyvie

Release:

Scholes

Cheers Raikan mate ;) Will have a look at the players and scout them for the season.

I need another winger aswell as back up, Or would one of my youngsters be good enough to step up, someone like cleverley ?

or get cesar azpiculatta or what ever his last name is from osasuna as a RB

What are the roles and duties of your players?

well I have changed to a 4-2-4 just now with Fletcher and Hamsik playing Deep Lying playmakers,

Got two wingers as Inside forwards. and strikers will vary depending on whos playing.

My United team that works well is

VDS/Stelkenburg
Rafael/O'Shea------------- Ferdinand -----------Vidic------------ Evra
----------------------------------Rolfes-------------------------------------
Valencia ------------------------------------------------------------- Silva
-----------------------------------Cahill-----------------------------------
----------------------Rooney--------------------- Suarez-----------

*This is on 2010 though which I only noticed this thread isn't but, ye....
works quite well lost 2 games and it's about 30th game with some random tactics obviously...
Silva - £35m
Cahill - £12.5m
Rolfes - £12.8m
Stelkenburg - £12m

Last edited:
Rafael Is amazing on the game trust me!

I know right? I had him as my first choice RB since day one...both of the Da Silvas are amazing tbh.

I need another winger aswell as back up, Or would one of my youngsters be good enough to step up, someone like cleverley ?

Cleverley is very good, can play in a number of positions aswell. You should also try Van Velzen from the U-18s.

Rafael is one of the best RB's on the game!

I'd buy another CM, I highly recommend Steven Defour. Available for under £10m and a little maestro in midfield!

I'd say put Rafael in at RB and try and bring through a player from the U18s or scout around for a young RB to cover for him. Additionally, I'd say you should probably go for a RW as the rest of that side are/will be in the very near future world class; that back five (GK and DF) is monstrous.

As has been mentioned above, get rid of a few of your squad players (Owen, Gibson, Berbatov etc.) and bring in some younger players that won't take as much up on the wage bill. As for that RW role, there are many people who could do a better job at me than telling you about players but you could shift Nani there and bring in a LW or buy a RW, entirely up to you. Good luck mate.

Rafael is one of the best RB's on the game!

I'd buy another CM, I highly recommend Steven Defour. Available for under £10m and a little maestro in midfield!

yeah definately need another CM possibly a CB and another striker however Hernandez and Welbeck are doing ok when called upon. And definately one or two more wingers in for cover. Valencia is performing superb for me so hard to replace him however its for the end of the season anyway.

yeah definately need another CM possibly a CB and another striker however Hernandez and Welbeck are doing ok when called upon. And definately one or two more wingers in for cover. Valencia is performing superb for me so hard to replace him however its for the end of the season anyway.

Hernandez is amazing, really. Averages a goal a game for me, in his first season he hit 36 from 24 starts. :)