Man Utd to reveal Rooney verdict

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 34
  • Views Views 1K
i wouldn't suggest that if we win the title is ours, not with tricky away games to blackburn and manchester city to come but a win will certainly i think put us in a good place for the title.

and with the news that Drogba might be out of Saturday as well, it evens the game up a bit i think

sorry to burst your bubble my friend but dider is definatly starting its been confirmed.

Markodrogejevic, does that entertain you?
Making snide comments about every other team apart from Manchester United whenever someone says something about them. Get over it mate, you've done it in pretty much every thread you've commented in and it's getting really annoying.

Hopefully he'll be out for the rest of the season and back just in time for England.

why is it another year without trophies for arsenal they got a draw with barca (more than you managed) and they are three points behind you with the easier fixture list. far from over if you ask me.

(no offence to mancs just that cocky fans annoy me)

why is it another year without trophies for arsenal they got a draw with barca (more than you managed) and they are three points behind you with the easier fixture list. far from over if you ask me.

(no offence to mancs just that cocky fans annoy me)
:P We weren't at home,
We are 4 points ahead.

(A) Anyway, it's been confirmed by ferguson that rooney will be out for 2-3 weeks.|)
Better than it could have been i suppose but not ideal.|)

In other injury news, o'shea and hargreaves are back in full training and could make the bench for the chelsea game.

He will be fine. he wont play saturday now. but will be on the bench for bayern. He is young, fit and got the hunger to play. he s superman. he be back for tuesday.

Scott he has ligament damage, that's not something that being fit, young and hungry to play can fix.. This injury is likely to keep him out for 4 weeks..

Apparently out for 2-3 weeks according to SSN this morning, but to get him actually match fit could take a month.

Scott he has ligament damage, that's not something that being fit, young and hungry to play can fix.. This injury is likely to keep him out for 4 weeks..
:SoO) He's out for 2-3 weeks not 4.:S

Bit of a fail by scott.XD

I said mine before the injury was annouced properly, it was all speculation then. So i was just saying i thnk he'll be fine. back i 2 weeks then. thats cool

I can just imagine Alex Ferguson and Fabio Capello outside the waiting room pacing up and down the corridor with tears in there eyes awaiting a doctors verdict like worried parents >.<

lol yeah i saw earlier you were 4 points clear..... my mistake :P

Back