Man Utd to sign Belgian teenager

in his country this player is called "the Belgium Beckham"....so i believe he is a very good youngster:D

How many Belgians have they signed recently. Signed two or three from Standard didn't they?

Charni Ekangamene from Antwerp and Marnick Vermijl from Standard Liege.

Yeah but they did the same with Mats Daelhi and he has turned out to be disappointing, well tbh I am trusting FM on that one but Bebe and Obertan have definitely been poor signings by Man U

Chat **** much?:S

Bebe we signed for in the region of £7.5million and he has been given very few opportunites to impress but however he has managed to score 2 goals in 7 games and that isnt bad for a winger/striker. However Obertan has been good but needs to work on his end product.

Heard about this few months back, hopefully he turns out to be a great player but calling him the next Beckham is going to put loads of pressure on him :S

Well, he's not very well known here in Belgium. The media definitely don't pay much attention to him, However I know that he is one of the big talents here. I do think it's a little too soon for him to go to Man U, he should've stayed at Anderlecht for a while.

Personally I find it hard that anyone can comment ot tell he is going to be ace when we don't even know who he is....But any player signed to the premiership who is a supposed talent is good for all of us. Good luck me lad.

Every player under the age of 20 is labelled as being "the next_______". Jesus; it looks like we're going to have 50 Beckhams in 10 years time!!!!!!!

And copious amounts of Messi's and Ronaldo's!!!!!

i read somewhere they call him Beckham from Kosovo

Yess!! This deal has finally gone through. This kid is supposed to be the new Beckham, he's going to be the highest paid u.18 we have at 120k per year. He's supposed to be a real top talent.

120k? Really? That's even more that Drogba's :S
Oh wait every year SORRY GUYS!!

Yeah but they did the same with Mats Daelhi and he has turned out to be disappointing, well tbh I am trusting FM on that one but Bebe and Obertan have definitely been poor signings by Man U

Mats Moller scored for Under 16s today. Thats the level he is playing at. Not even academy. Clubs sign so many U16s every season, just in this internet era everything gets noticed. Dont expect him to make any impact for at least 4 years. To call him disappointing is beyond joke..

FM says Hulk scores goal every game in any league, and Aguero is the best player in the world. I'm not sure about it.

Chat **** much?:S

Bebe we signed for in the region of £7.5million and he has been given very few opportunites to impress but however he has managed to score 2 goals in 7 games and that isnt bad for a winger/striker. However Obertan has been good but needs to work on his end product.
Yeah maybe I was a bit harsh with all 3 of them. This kid looks very talented :)

Mats Moller scored for Under 16s today. Thats the level he is playing at. Not even academy. Clubs sign so many U16s every season, just in this internet era everything gets noticed. Dont expect him to make any impact for at least 4 years. To call him disappointing is beyond joke..

FM says Hulk scores goal every game in any league, and Aguero is the best player in the world. I'm not sure about it.

I know it was a silly comment

Mats is 16 yo, Bebe 20 and Obertan 22. WTF do you expect ? OFC they are not good as Ronaldo and Messi, but Forlan reached his top when he was 28, Ronaldinho when he was 24, Drogba 26, Arshavin 26 ETC. And we will be happy if they can play like those guys one day. Therefore, your comment is invalid.

Mats is 16 yo, Bebe 20 and Obertan 22. WTF do you expect ? OFC they are not good as Ronaldo and Messi, but Forlan reached his top when he was 28, Ronaldinho when he was 24, Drogba 26, Arshavin 26 ETC. And we will be happy if they can play like those guys one day. Therefore, your comment is invalid.

I know it was a silly comment

To be fair, he said he made a silly comment. :)

He looks like he's only just started secondary school! Can't say I have ever heard of him, but must be good to be getting signed by Sir Alex.

Check the post above yours