Dowey09

Reaction score
Hi, I'm starting a new save and wanted to only buy players that Ferguson is interested in to make the game a more real-life experience.
I'd really appreciate it if you could list a few or the type of player that Ferguson goes for i.e. Wenger goes for fast, creative, intelligent players.

A few I've got so far :
Lloris, Akinfeev
Chiellini, Danny Wilson
Bale, Kolarov
Renan
Veloso, Toulalan
Ribery, Di Maria
Dzeko, Benzema, Huntelaar

P.S sorry if this is in the wrong forum, I didn't know where it should go :)

Hi, I'm starting a new save and wanted to only buy players that Ferguson is interested in to make the game a more real-life experience.
I'd really appreciate it if you could list a few or the type of player that Ferguson goes for i.e. Wenger goes for fast, creative, intelligent players.

A few I've got so far :
Lloris, Akinfeev
Chiellini, Danny Wilson
Bale, Kolarov
Renan
Veloso, Toulalan
Ribery, Di Maria
Dzeko, Benzema, Huntelaar

P.S sorry if this is in the wrong forum, I didn't know where it should go :)

David Villa and Dzeko Ribery and Sergio Canales Xavi or Inestia Dani ALves or Maicon Bale Ryan Shawcross and Upson ? stay with Foster (trust me)8-|

Arteta, modric, Ireland, Joe Cole, Ramsey, Benzema, Kevin Doyle

David Villa and Dzeko Ribery and Sergio Canales Xavi or Inestia Dani ALves or Maicon Bale Ryan Shawcross and Upson ? stay with Foster (trust me)8-|

Man Utd are rich but not City rich to get them ;)

Bring in Hernandez and Fergie said he is only making one signing this season but theirs rumours that could be Joe Cole

Were being heavily linked with Arteta :)

Hopefully Yoann Gourcuff :).

He's the type of player we need

ferguson tends to buy players who arent yet at the top of their game, but varies from youngsters with raw potential, to those close to the top of their game. veron was the only player that i can think of who was bought at the top of his game. attacking wise, his players also tend to be flexible, generally able to effectively play more than one position

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

he likes to be able to mould a player

So basically I can buy a few youngsters, versataille players
(Danny Wilson - he can play across the back four ) and the likes of Veloso, Dzeko and Di Maria who are good but not quite at their full potential yet ?

Javier Hernandex
Chris Smalling
Benzema
Gonzales Higuan
Maicon
James Milner

Slow, Lazy, Lumps that begin with B and end in V :p

So basically I can buy a few youngsters, versataille players
(Danny Wilson - he can play across the back four ) and the likes of Veloso, Dzeko and Di Maria who are good but not quite at their full potential yet ?

you's arent getting OUR DANNY WILSON :D

He said he doesn't want to buy akinfeev

And dear god yes Gourcuff would do wonders for utd, I pray we get him