GregorConnor

Reaction score
Right, I'm Man U in my third season. Won the Premier league in the two previous seasons and the community shied ect, but now in my third season its all gone downhill. Getting bet by Tottenham at home, panathanikos at home and generally not playing well.

Heres my team :

Asenjo

Maggio Vidic Rio Evra

Messi Gago Iniesta Nani

Tevez Ronaldo

Subs : Foster, Evans, Carrick, Anderson, Rooney, Balotelli, Garay

I've tried changing tactics but its not working :( Any recomendations?

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

Doesn't matter anymore, all I had to do was tell the players what I thought of them lol. Just bet Austria Wien 8-0 :)

i think you need a target man...and maybe you play to offensive...try to play with ronaldo and messi wingers and 3 central midlfelders...and in my opinion sell gago and buy other defensive midlfelder !Good luck!

how did u manage to get Ineista??
he is untouchable on all the game that i play apart from when he is over 30

I was tryin to get iniesta from the start of the game every transfer window i'd try lol and they eventually accepted :O

sell gago n sign moutinho or fellaini or even play Gibson he did well for me in forth season b4 i uninstalled fm 09 finkin it was fm 08 silly ano but owell

I tried the individual team talks there and bet Panathinkaikos 8-1 lol! I've just bought Gago a few months ago, I'll try and sell him at the end of the season cause he's not playin to well :(

And you got Messi too? I've tried several bids for him but he'll never accept a contract!

I tried the individual team talks there and bet Panathinkaikos 8-1 lol! I've just bought Gago a few months ago, I'll try and sell him at the end of the season cause he's not playin to well :(

i would like a thank you:) haha

Yea, you could get messi on the cheap i must add... 35.5mil pounds in the 4th season, if im not mistaken.. and being Champions League winners and League champions 2 seasons on the trot does help too!(helps with your club stature i think)

get rid of Gago and get Lassana Diarra or Granero they are ok in the future

i would like a thank you:) haha

Thanks very much mate :D Gago looked like a good player when i signed him but he's been playing terrible. Yeah you can get messi quite cheap a few seasons in and winning trofies definately helps when it comes to signing players. As for Marquinhos, I've never signed him before but he always gets good ratings so I'll give him a try. Thanks everyone :)