Man Utd v Arsenal

well....a pretty **** first half with arsenal bossing most of id say. ive got abet on ronaldo to score first too , whats the bets today is the one day he doesnt score!

I thought the first half was pretty entertaining, despite **** havin the better chances. As was the second half actually :p. We gave it away far too much though, passing our way out of trouble wont work against teams attacking and pressing for the win.

Bend it like Hargreaves :D. Sweet fk that, over the wall with the keeper rooted. Beauty. Couldn't tell if it was a pen or not from where i was sittin, but apparently Togo handled it in anyway. Nice pen x2 by Ronny, it seems he always goes that side though

Because we had more shots and possession than Arsenal, or because we equalised from a clear penalty after Togo put **** in front using his arm?

I thought the first half was pretty entertaining, despite **** havin the better chances. As was the second half actually :p. We gave it away far too much though, passing our way out of trouble wont work against teams attacking and pressing for the win.

Bend it like Hargreaves :D. Sweet fk that, over the wall with the keeper rooted. Beauty. Couldn't tell if it was a pen or not from where i was sittin, but apparently Togo handled it in anyway. Nice pen x2 by Ronny, it seems he always goes that side though

Yeh the free kick was nice, he got it up and down amazingly. The second penalty by Ronaldo was lush, he fired it in.

I thought Evra played well, I hope he carries on like that.

I thought Arsenal played well enough to win. The first half i thought Arsenal out played Man United. Generally both teams playing out of defence was exceptionally poor. Scholes didn't have the greatest of games in the midfield before getting substituted. Ronaldo didn't do much but yet again you look up at the score board and you see his name (its the 'new' Ronaldo). Wes Brown i thought was horrible. Eboue is **** like usual. Clichy for Arsenal i thought was immense, late on in the game he was defending two players and managed to get up the by line and cross the ball. He did that all game, props to him cause he never goes to ground complaining unlike his compatriot Evra who also had a good game overall but i tend to find him as a bit of sulk..... fair play to Man United, they had the cutting edge which Arsenal are still looking for at times. I think that's three games against the top three where they have taken the lead but not gone on to win the game v chelsea at home, v liverpool at home and now v man united away...

Because we had more shots and possession than Arsenal, or because we equalised from a clear penalty after Togo put **** in front using his arm?

They played better than you throughout the match, and could well have been 3-0 up at half time.

I thought Arsenal played well enough to win. The first half i thought Arsenal out played Man United. Generally both teams playing out of defence was exceptionally poor. Scholes didn't have the greatest of games in the midfield before getting substituted. Ronaldo didn't do much but yet again you look up at the score board and you see his name (its the 'new' Ronaldo). Wes Brown i thought was horrible. Eboue is **** like usual. Clichy for Arsenal i thought was immense, late on in the game he was defending two players and managed to get up the by line and cross the ball. He did that all game, props to him cause he never goes to ground complaining unlike his compatriot Evra who also had a good game overall but i tend to find him as a bit of sulk..... fair play to Man United, they had the cutting edge which Arsenal are still looking for at times. I think that's three games against the top three where they have taken the lead but not gone on to win the game v chelsea at home, v liverpool at home and now v man united away...

Yeah Clichy had a very good game. Evra was ok but has been better. Eboue is wank, and a ****, dunoo why he gets a game. Scholes was a bit off, Anderson did well when he came for him :wub: