Man Utd v Liverpool

Well played United. Rooney could have had a hattrick. Steve Bennett is a ****** but Mascherano was asking for it from the moment he got his first yellow to be honest. Thankfully Chelsea v Arsenal features a less arrogant, superior referee.

Our defense was an absolute joke today. If it wasn't Reina it could of been even more embarrassing.

But Reina didn't seem capable of catching a ball...just flapping at it or sticking a leg out. He was poor on two of the goals.

Last edited:
Reina played well, except for that flap where he nearly put it in his own net he did nothing extreme.

He flapped a bit for the first goal but the ball shouldn't of even made it that far, Skrtel should of made it his.

Second Goal just shows how bad our defense was playing when we concede a goal from a corner. Reina wasn't to fault for that one, at least he made some sort of attempt to get the ball before Ronaldo did.

Third Goal, pretty un-savable I think, defense done by a simple touch inside.

Defending was pretty abysmal...Wes Brown scored ffs.

Reina did make a few one-on-one saves from close range which were ok.

Rooney had Carragher in his pocket though which was very pleasing. Megged him once, or maybe twice I can't remember ;)

Man U were and are a greater side. Reina did make a few good saves and don't get me wrong he is an outstanding shotstopper but is mince at cross balls as shown today. Ref was a joke i mean wtf why can't he just explain to Mash why Torres was booked. no need to send him off.

ruined what was a good game

I read somewhere that Rooney doesn't like working on his finishing in training, he rather it come naturally. Well note to Shrek, practice your finishing! Reina was horrible, he made three one on one saves off rooney alone and few other okay saves but what was he doing coming out and not getting the ball?

I read somewhere that Rooney doesn't like working on his finishing in training, he rather it come naturally. Well note to Shrek, practice your finishing! Reina was horrible, he made three one on one saves off rooney alone and few other okay saves but what was he doing coming out and not getting the ball?

The problem with Rooney is that he wants to score the perfect goal where as Ronaldo opts for the more effective who gives a rats **** how I score.

Reina made some good saves but was generally really dodgy, he couldn't catch for **** and his kicking was awful. Carragher and Skrtel must have been ******** themselves every time a ball went towards him.

People are saying the sending off ruined it but we had been the better team anyway, and there's nothing to say 10 men can't get anything from a game-look at B'burn for most of Sat and Wigan the week before. We dominated and Liverpool showed no passion to try and get anything from it, we totally deserved it. Macherano had it coming like Red said.