Man Utd v Spurs (1245 BST)

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 163
  • Views Views 5K
The pitch is poor. Everyone keeps slipping over

could be worse could be wembley.

nah i think it had to be watered alot, due to good weather. thats the most likely scenario.

Another good chance from Berbatov... we've got to start taking these chances.

my prediction..

Machester United 1 - 1 Tottenham Hotspur
(Berbatov) (Huddlestone)

Come on utd, lets raise it now, they wont be able to live with us if we start playing somewhere near our best,

Why are we ******? We are playing well and creating chances we just aren't taking them, like Dwight Yorke just said, Berbatov really needs a tap in and his confidence will begin growing and growing and he will start taking those chances he's missed so far. I think Giggs needs to start getting control of the ball more and making things happen.

Not a bad half, Assou Ekotto clearely can't play as a RB, I could see few individual mistakes which could lead us to goal(s). Hopefully we can score a goal and snap 3 points.

Why are we ******? We are playing well and creating chances we just aren't taking them, like Dwight Yorke just said, Berbatov really needs a tap in and his confidence will begin growing and growing and he will start taking those chances he's missed so far. I think Giggs needs to start getting control of the ball more and making things happen.

I'm not watching the match live,I was looking at the starting eleven as opposed to Spurs,so I retract my comment.

LOL at Evra vomiting and O'Shea standing on the sideline laughing haha..

Do Well Patrice, is is just putting Bentley off running at him now, i wouldnt want to go in with a 50-50 if i thought the other bloke was going to throw up on me,

What a chance for Fletcher.. so close to breaking the deadlock there!

Defoe -> Gudjohnson

I think If Fletcher breaks the deadlock i am going to cream myself.

Back