Man Utd v Tottenham

finally a win, great goal by Nani-Tevez' touch was nothing. Not sure about th 'handball' i think it it was the shoulder/chest. Can understand Spurs/ Jol's frustration though.

Our season starts here :D

It was a good game and it was awesome to be there 8 rows from the front. Cant wait till i make the long trip back to the theatre of dreams

finally a win, great goal by Nani-Tevez' touch was nothing. Not sure about th 'handball' i think it it was the shoulder/chest. Can understand Spurs/ Jol's frustration though.

Our season starts here :D

HAHAHAHAHAHA I've ehard it all. I really do believe red devil's fans eyesight changes depending on whether it benefits them or not. It clearly hits him on the bicep area. Sky + doing it's job again. They ought to fit it in stadiums. But, don't make me laugh andy, every player on the pitch could see that was a pen and a red card. Another ref bottles it at Old Trafford...

I thought it hit him in the chest, took about 10 replays untill MOTD finally slowed it down and zoomed into it showing it hit his arm. It's not like it was intentional either Wes Browns arm was straight by his side.

Which means it was a penalty and a red card amirite? And if it took you replays I'm presuming you wear glasses, because I claimed a handball in realtime, as did all the tottenham players.

Yes but all the tottenham players and fans were claiming hand ball every 5 minutes

Yes but all the tottenham players and fans were claiming hand ball every 5 minutes

Sadly enough every teams players and fans are doing that these days. As soon as a player chests the ball you hear them scream for hand ball.

It should of been a penalty, wasn't. Chin up, move on.

to be fair from what i have seen on tv the presenters and pundits are unsure if it was or not and thats with playing it at 1 fps so hows the ref suppose to make a decision if they cant

Ad's comments are purely due to the fact he doesn't like Man Utd.

Ad's comments are purely due to the fact he doesn't like Man Utd.

omg lloyd, have you noticed it's united fans who are like: "what? how dare you say tottenham should have had a penalty! at old trafford as well!? people don't get penalties at old trafford!"

You've got some nerve.

Arsenal got a penalty at Old Trafford last season, nobody goes on about it 'cos they missed :D

Ive got nothing against Man Utd, and I havent seen the penalty claim, but I bet Tottenham are sick of decisions going against them against Man Utd. Like that shot from the halfway line once which Roy Carroll 'saved' 3 foot over the goal line!

that was just v.unlucky and thats why i say they should bring in either the micro chip ball or the 5th official