Man Utd v West Ham

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44
  • Views Views 2K
He had to score, he came very close with a volley a few mins ago aswell, set himself up, took it on the turn but it hit the top of the corner instead of the top corner XD

Mido on for Guillermo Franco at HT.

Straight from K.O Rooney and Valencia play a 1-2 down the right win and Valencia's cross finds Park who hits the underside of the bar with a right foot shot from just inside the box. Deserved a goal.

---------- Post added at 02:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 AM ----------

2-0 Rooney again! :D

That trio is working fantastically well.

Berbatov -> Valencia ->Rooney header -> Goal

Both times! :D

2-0 I'd say that's the 3 points wrapped up :)

3-0!! clinical finish by Micheal Owen!! Just minutes after coming on for Rooney he did what he does best. Slightly controversial though, West Ham wanted play stopped for an injured player

Hardly, the player was on the touchline, and there were only 2 passes between the injury and the goal.

Even the commentators are saying that play probably should have stopped when Noble was tackled :S

Well as I recall West Ham didn't stop the play when Anderson was injured in the first half.
In the end, we didn't break any rules and we deserved the win :)

Well as I recall West Ham didn't stop the play when Anderson was injured in the first half.
In the end, we didn't break any rules and we deserved the win :)

No one is doubting the deservedness of the win, just means of getting that third goal ^^)

I don't think we did anything wrong. About time Owen scored.. isn't that his first since the hat-trick in Germany? All-be-it he's barely played since then, but still.

Rooney didn't score against us tho did he lol

Doesn't matter he's got 19 goals in his last 19 games now. 27 goals in all competitions!
England's World Cup hopes rely on him!

no he is just top scorer in england. form striker on this planet. sorry you didnt win the league last 3 seasons.:P

All he said was "Rooney did not score against us", which is a true statement, so there is not need to get moody.

You can tell from the tone of Scott's message he wasn't being moody to be honest, just having a bit of banter.

Great result for United

Ferdinands back gone again anouther injury and will find it tough to make the england squad i think.

Back