Man Utd Vs Sunderland

u cant say anything chelse always score late goals

It was the fact that they got a harsh red card and a last minute own goal that made it typical, not a late goal, everyone is use to that now.

The commentator got it spot on, 'United get out of jail yet again'

i didnt see the red card tbh

but from what i saw we played very bad

and were not the team we were last year

harsh red card, more like stupid behaviour from richardson, why kick it away

Lol, so was Richardson by the looks of it...

MAN UTD ARE ****** (I support chelsea)

well. lets see how many torres scores tommorrow, then all you chelsea fans will be walking with you tails between your legs

It was harsh in my opinion, Richardson kicked the ball back to where the foul was and got sent off. The freekick after that aswell was taken 10 yards further up from where the foul actually was.

rubbish, richardson kicked the ball away, when booked, what does he expects, if this was against anyother club apart from utd, you lot wont be commenting, but as it is utd, it was obv harsh, or utd cheated. the FACTS are they kept going until the end and got the goal, thats why utd get goals late, as they keep going.

rubbish, richardson kicked the ball away, when booked, what does he expects, if this was against anyother club apart from utd, you lot wont be commenting, but as it is utd, it was obv harsh, or utd cheated. the FACTS are they kept going until the end and got the goal, thats why utd get goals late, as they keep going.

Well obviously, if it was someone like Burnley i wouldnt care less as their not title contenders are they? If it happened to any of the top four i would be annoyed as it could be costly at the end of the season.

Anyway, did anyone see Berbatov's goal? Was class

Yeah great goal. Probably not getting enough mention as it should be.

well, no even if it was arsenal, liverpool or chelsea no-one would care, it was a red card, utd scored with 2 minutes to play, owen goal was in time against city. no conspiracy or cheating vy utd, just bitter fans

We deserved more, great performance though we were the better team and just so unlucky well played boys

only at old trafford! sunderland credit where its due there desrevred all 3 points. never a sending off just look at the last game united played against wolfsberg vidic`s late challange should of got him a second yellow then all richards did was tap the ball away and he gets a second yellow discussting ref yeah scott your right the ref was terrible fancey not giving united time to get a winner at old trafford cheating ref!lol what a joke comment to make! can`t wait to see how manu do against chelski after theve been to moscow!