Man Utd wait on Rooney ankle scan

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 33
  • Views Views 1K
Depends on weather or not he's out for 2 weeks or 4 weeks.

I don't think it'll neccessarily mean we'll lose games-he's not a defender after all. It does however mean we're much less likely to score-unless we play like we did v Bolton. It's time for Berbatov to step upand do it in the big games-we really really need him now, and hopefully he'll take it upon himself to show how good he can be.

I'm hoping it'll be two weeks but I'm not getting carried away. He was in agony when he came off.

Why don't you want England to do well in the WC?

Oh, thats right, your a Man Utd fan, so I guess your not English.
No I'm not English and I'm proud to say I'm not. I would never want to be English, honestly some people... :S

tbh i dont mind him he aint an arrogant **** like ronaldo was at utd so i hope rooney is only injured for the game against chelsea ofcourse :)

tbh i dont mind him he aint an arrogant **** like ronaldo was at utd so i hope rooney is only injured for the game against chelsea ofcourse :)

we can beat you with and with out wayne rooney though. although without rooney, it will be a harder game as we have no real fire power up top :(

we can beat you with and with out wayne rooney though. although without rooney, it will be a harder game as we have no real fire power up top :(
We have macheda......:'(

:S Suprised there has been no official word from the club yet.:$ Hopefully it's not too serious.(A)

Oh my god, just seen Allardyce on SSN, he said "Hopefully he can be back soon, not just for England sake but Manchester United push for the Champions League and Premier League"

I don't think the guy can *** United much more, I think he likes to see himself as Fergie's successor :S

He can dream.

Oh my god, just seen Allardyce on SSN, he said "Hopefully he can be back soon, not just for England sake but Manchester United push for the Champions League and Premier League"

I don't think the guy can *** United much more, I think he likes to see himself as Fergie's successor :S

He can dream.
XD I don't think he thinks he will be his successorXD. They are just good friends.|)

We have macheda......:'(

:S Suprised there has been no official word from the club yet.:$ Hopefully it's not too serious.(A)

i no we have macheda but i dont see him as the guy to fire us through the next important games coming up. dont get me wrong, he will be one for the future and last season he played a big part but he has been injuried for a little while and will be hard for him to make an impact

i agree mate im still ******** it about the game even without rooney it will be a close game no matter what players get injured

XD I don't think he thinks he is succesor. They are just good friends.|)

No Allardyce was moaning about how no big club came a long when he was at Bolton, he ended up going to Newcastle. Of course, he wont SAF's successor but I am sure he likes to think it is a possibility..

i agree mate im still ******** it about the game even without rooney it will be a close game no matter what players get injured

i was ******** myself before the game with rooney :( lol now its going to be a lot harder but i still have faith in my team :)

As a England and chelsea fan this couldnet have come at a better time. Time to see wether utd are a 1man team or not. I believe they will suffer bad and even if they dont drop points on saturday i think they will drop points away at blackburn and city.

Back