SAFC7

Reaction score
does anyone one no a tactic for my arsenal team on how to beat united??

i always draw 2-2 or scrap a 1nil win..... anyone got any ideas on what i should do???

Look at the way that Man utd play, their team have alot of pace, so tell your team to press their players on all areas of the pitch, in doing so your not giving them any room to play their normal game. Also play a 4-1-4-1. You should easily control the Midfield game. Let me know how you get on.

At least you beat them mate? Its Man Utd end of the end you cant go beating them 3/4 - 0 easily!

hopefully one day lol

---------- Post added at 12:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

Look at the way that Man utd play, their team have alot of pace, so tell your team to press their players on all areas of the pitch, in doing so your not giving them any room to play their normal game. Also play a 4-1-4-1. You should easily control the Midfield game. Let me know how you get on.

will do mate

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

@ rhysboyno1

cheers mate it works just beat them in the league 2nill. they hit the bar a few times tho hehe