Man Utd's Anderson out for season

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 42
  • Views Views 2K
Not much more to say than i've already said. Majorly gutted.

All the people who have been kind to anderson on this thread have my :wub:. The others.......¬_¬

Not much more to say than i've already said. Majorly gutted.

All the people who have been kind to anderson on this thread have my :wub:. The others.......¬_¬

I have not said good nor bad, so... Anderson is great. :)

Love Anderson. Don't ask me why. :D Shame really as he can light up a game on a good day.

I think if you look at how many goals have started with him there will be quite a few more as he is a great passer of the ball.

I enjoy watching Anderson complain with the ref (when he played ;)), now I have to settle with Mascherano.

how many goal has anderson scored for united ????
Pretty sure he's scored more than you have?

haha he is rubbish lads just admit it
he's rubbish? compare him to other shocking excuses for players that play in his position in the premiership eg. Lucas (sorry danny) & Reo-Coker and they hardly ever get ****, especially compared to him. Anderson's criticised due to his lack of goals/inconsistent form but no player can shift between defensive and attacking roles, smash in goals and play amazingly game in game out until he's considered to have 'improved'. Leaving comments like that it makes me wonder whether or not you deserve your amazingly awesome title.

He's cackXD
See above.

Pretty sure he's scored more than you have?

he's rubbish? compare him to other shocking excuses for players that play in his position in the premiership eg. Lucas (sorry danny) & Reo-Coker and they hardly ever get ****, especially compared to him. Anderson's criticised due to his lack of goals/inconsistent form but no player can shift between defensive and attacking roles, smash in goals and play amazingly game in game out until he's considered to have 'improved'. Leaving comments like that it makes me wonder whether or not you deserve your amazingly awesome title.

See above.

:O I liked you Harry. :(

Back