Ricey1983

Reaction score
Hey all, Im new to FM this is my first time and i love it already (hooked) I seem to have got this problem out of the blue... Its got to do with the amount of players im subscribed too. I never subscribed to them it just happened and now i can remove them if i try my fm11 game freezes up and go`s really really slow. Iv got like 4500+ players subscribed to in my manager subscriptions!! Its crazy and every time i cont. the game i get loads and loads of messages in my inbox about players i dont wanna know a thing about and its ruining my game play :(

Is there any way i can fix this? Any help from ye would be great as id love to get back to playing fm as i did when i started.

My laptop meets all the requirements to play fm11

its a
Dell 1525
Inter Core 2 duo CPU @2GHz
4GB RAM
Im running Windows 7 Ultimate.

I Do hope someone can help.

Great site by the way its opend so many doors into FM for me thx so much for that.

did already bro but no joy with that, like the wonderkid shortlist i added didnt have that many
players in it... the info im getting on players in my inbox is about evety tom **** n harry players
that r well past there sell by date if u know what i mean, no way there wonderkids lol.

Thats the problem.... When i click on manage subscriptions the game go`s all slow and near fezzes up
on me, when the manage sub subscriptions page eventually comes up when i try del a player it really
makes the game go slow and iv to wait ages for it to come back to normal. So i cant really del them from
there :( its really a pain in he *** i get like 150 inbox messages a day.

Keep your save game, un-install and re-install the game mate . Can't think of another solution, to be quite honest , sorry !

I just done that m8 :( stil the same.... il keep trying things but if anyone has had this problem
r can help il be very greatfull for it.

Thx NunoPeixinho :)

ive got the same problem mate ill let you know if i sort it out. it was from a shortlist that wasnt even what it said it was! waste of time...

---------- Post added at 12:03 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:51 PM ----------

Yeah all i did was went onto manage subscriptions, clicked select all and clicked remove person from this list and spammed delete a few times - (as i didnt know what would get rid of them)

Was really laggy for ages i come back to my laptop about 5 mins later and theyre all gone.
Just try that pal

I've been having this problem. Tried deleting them from the subscription, tried X-ing the boxes... they come back every day or so.... really sucks.

Is there a way to fix it for good?

go to search...shortlists...set active shortlists...untick all boxes.

hope this helped!!