Chico Nico

Reaction score
Has anyone managed any teams in Russia? How is it there, is it good or not? Because all of my friends have not managed in that country and wondering if i should?

I am currently looking for a new challenge. I've managed teams from England, Italy, Brazil and Hong Kong. I would not prefer to manage common teams from France, Spain etc. I want a team that has a decent squad with decent depth but also has good facilities. So does anyone have any suggestions?

Well it's cold and i have body guards everywhere, and at night i hear gun fire like crazy. Oh by the way my name is Ruud Gullit what's yours?

Russia is good- surprisingly plenty of money to throw around.

Its actually quite vibrant and plenty of teams will have money to burn (how they make it with such low ticket prices remains a mystery). So long you manage your number of foreign players well as you can play only six at any one time. Spartak Moscow or CSKA if you want strong teams with good youth setups- Krasnodar FC (not Kuban) is another good one for a challenge.

Germany is another favourite. Teams with championship quality players everywhere, even in 3rd tier- except the few semi-pro sides. Greuther Furth is a challenge with its small stadia and high wages (considering starting again with a modified database where I up the stadia size and attendance) but good base to build teams out of youth.

Russia is basically mafia money, corrupt stuff. But I like managing there, CSKA :wub: